BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Get Down Early!

That doesn't make sense O2G. My card is brand new and there were people around me with older cards who also had theirs rejected.

Any idea when we get our new tickets?

I don't know why your new card was rejected - I was repeating what John Newsham told us, that the problem was that the loaned server was not recognising the older cards. Maybe there was a separate problem with your card?

I presume you were one of the early ones who had their tickets taken? When they first found there was a problem the stewrads were collecting the tickets that weren't working as they thought it might be faulty cards. As soon as they realised it was the system rejecting certain cards and not the cards themselves they stopped collecting. I assume therefore that they don't have very many to send back. In any event I'm sure they are planning to get them back to you in time for the Villa game. If you're in any doubt give them a ring.

On delaying the kick-off, there wasn't a need. The vast majority were in by 3.00. John said that the last person entered at 3.08 but presumably the late ones would have turned up on or after 3.00 anyway.

Archived