BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Worst Adverts

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do people think of the Evian advert with babies on skates? Just annoying. And the 'wonga' @#/? on the envirofone ads has killed his own cult. even the 'COOOOOOOOOOoooooool! baldy, beardy guy is better than him. 'Wonga' is too high pitched! he sounds like he's been castrated!! (Maybe as a result of the ad?)

Everyone must have seen that Ford Transit advert with the football match, commentary and the "Transit Driver fixed his boiler" pop-ups.

What has always annoyed me is why the hell the keeper doesn't just save the shot and parries it into the net. If that was Robbo we'd be going mad.

Everyone must have seen that Ford Transit advert with the football match, commentary and the "Transit Driver fixed his boiler" pop-ups.

What has always annoyed me is why the hell the keeper doesn't just save the shot and parries it into the net. If that was Robbo we'd be going mad.

Haha same as, I've always wondered why they chose that clip when there must have been better they could use? Terrible keeping though.

Yes, I am deaf. Maybe I should have just said the bloke sounds different? I can distinguish pitch, although not as well as 'normal' hearing people can. It's a common stereotype that we CAN'T distinguish pitch, but that is only in those who are profound or severe. My deafness is only moderate-to-severe.

Those ____ing Go Compare ads with the 'opera' singer. I want to get a rivet gun and shoot his eyes every time I see him. That oven cleaning ad with that bitch saying "It's so easy even a man can do it." Well if women are so superior, how come you have invented very few things, and only got the vote in 1918?

Those ____ing Go Compare ads with the 'opera' singer. I want to get a rivet gun and shoot his eyes every time I see him. That oven cleaning ad with that bitch saying "It's so easy even a man can do it." Well if women are so superior, how come you have invented very few things, and only got the vote in 1918?

:lol::lol::lol:

Another annoying ad of mine is that swiftcover one! That bloke with the long hair, 1st it was him dancing and screaming some #### and now it's him playing golf. Annoys the life out of me!

:lol:

Very nice. I agree though, Go Compare is second to only We buy any car...........dot com, We buy any car...........dot com, We buy any car...........dot com, any any any any, We buy any car...........dot com ad infinitum.

Seconded T4E. I'll throw in the 118 247 yellow pages ad for similar reasons. That Budweiser one with the sport crowd holding up the bits of card that makes up a bottle of said beer and pretend to drink it just shows everything that is wrong with football. Irritating, glory supporting yank ____s who peddle watered down urine pretending to be beer. The expressions on all those idiots faces makes me think "you all call it sawkerball and act like you're in Friends don't you?"

Very nice. I agree though, Go Compare is second to only We buy any car...........dot com, We buy any car...........dot com, We buy any car...........dot com, any any any any, We buy any car...........dot com ad infinitum.

For some strange reason I actually like that advert.

We buy any car... DOT COM!!!

And now you have this tune in your head alongside 118 247 :)

Archived