BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Worst Adverts

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing good will ever come of the go compare adverts with the fat tenor with a fake tache......

Just re-insured my car and have tried all the other sites except that odious Go Compare. They think if they annoy you enough you will think of them first. Well it had the opposite effect in my case. :P

cant stand the herbal essenses adverts, with those bints,one of them has a girl using a telescope, and that annoying voice over, she washes her hair and then gets taken away by someone on a flying bikey thing, also cants stand kellogs special k adds, everyone one of them has some bird eating a bowl of special k as though thats all you need to do to lose weight, then diving in a swimming pool with her bikini on, makes me mad.

• Backroom

That WeBuyAnyCar.COM advert drives me crazy. It isn't clever and it makes no sense. Urgh.

Bloody effective though, you remember the name of the company

Bloody effective though, you remember the name of the company

Yes but if you are bloody minded like me you just refuse to use them because their advert irritated you.

Those adverts, with that lanky streak of pi$$ who used to have a promising acting career and now flogs home hubs and broadband, really drive me crackers.

If the ads aren't bad enough, the 'storylines' are actually chosen by viewers- saw one today a MILLION people had voted for!?

Mind boggles.

Those adverts, with that lanky streak of pi$$ who used to have a promising acting career and now flogs home hubs and broadband, really drive me crackers.

If the ads aren't bad enough, the 'storylines' are actually chosen by viewers- saw one today a MILLION people had voted for!?

Mind boggles.

The actress is gorgeous though. :wub:

The one on Sky Sports News telling us that Sky Sports News is not going to be available on Freeview any longer and it will be exclusively for Sky Sports subscribers. I couldn't care less who else will be watching it - doesn't make me feel special that I can get it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived