BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nottingham Forest Carling Cup 3rd Round Preview

Ozz

I would rather have an anonymous Benni, who at the end of the game has bagged himself a few goals. Thats the thing that irritates me with our fans. We would rather have Ince in charge (waggy and Spencey), than Allardyce(who kept us up). We would rather have Roberts than Benni. I just cant quite work these things out sometimes.

God-given right of every Rovers fan

It allows us far more scope to complain.

If we ever win the Champions League you can guarantee there will be bloke in a flat cap interviewed by Sky who say " 'bout bloody time" and sulks off.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We know for a fact Benni can't play on his own up front, so how would everyone line up against Villa? I agree that he should be starting though. I'd keep him alongside Kalinic, put Dunn back into a more orthodox central midfield role alongside N'Zonzi, with Diouf and Pedersen out wide.

For everyone worried about Brown beforehand (me included), sounds like he's done us proud tonight!

Archived