BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nottingham Forest Carling Cup 3rd Round Preview

Ozz

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The defence really isn't that bad, certainly not for a second string one, Jones is untried at this level but came on well in the academy and reserves, Nelsen is our skipper and has been tremendous for us before, okay he's been shocking this year but don't write him off just let, the same with Salgado. Olsson seems to be hit and miss, good going forward on the overlap though!

The defence really isn't that bad, certainly not for a second string one, Jones is untried at this level but came on well in the academy and reserves, Nelsen is our skipper and has been tremendous for us before, okay he's been shocking this year but don't write him off just let, the same with Salgado. Olsson seems to be hit and miss, good going forward on the overlap though!

You expect Olssen to overlap Hoilett? NEVER

Extremely nervous about that back line. Better keep posession or Forest will get through the rearguard very easily.

I'm going to hide in the garage, the nights are drawing in and I need to fix my cycle lights. Back at half-time :(

Salgado, if he has any future, had to play, if he is going to get better it will be through playing. Good to see hoilett on the left, if he plays well tonight I'd expect to see him on Saturday.

Good attacking potentially exciting line up, hopefully Benni and Nikola, with junior's help will tear them apart.

Pompey losing to Carlisle 1-0.

Moko involved:

1950: GOAL Carlisle 1-0 Portsmouth

Sadly for Pompey fans, this probably isn't much of a shock. Aaron Mokoena fouls Joe Anyinsah and former Leeds free-kick legend Ian Harte rifles in the penalty kick.

Hart to get sacked tonight?

Sounds like Forest are on top so far. Tyson destroying Salgado

Cotterill on sky sports 'forest are exploiting salgado with tyson's pace. Blimmin heck he's been worked out in under 1 match!

Tyson is one the quickest players in the football league. 100 metres in 11 secons apparently.

I had nightmares this morning that they would unleash him against Salgado ... but never thought anyone would be so naive as to allow it to happen after his showing on Sunday.

Archived