BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nottingham Forest Carling Cup 3rd Round Preview

Ozz

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tyson is one the quickest players in the football league. 100 metres in 11 secons apparently.

I had nightmares this morning that they would unleash him against Salgado ... but never thought anyone would be so naive as to allow it to happen after his showing on Sunday.

Trust me, Salgado will be one of the signings of the season. Give him time, because you dont become a bad player overnight and with his experience he will find his way.

GET HIM OFF NOW!!

Before the worst happens.

The man needs more time.

Sad to believe that Salgado WAS championship quality. I cannot understand why it would take somebody with his experience to adjust to the prem. If you play against a team in the prem, you do not get time to adjust -it is is either 1 or 2 games. My concern tonight is NOT Salgado, but Kalinic - he needs to score, because at this moment even Davis and Earnshaw sound better prospects for Rovers if rovers had gone for them. Basically it is sweaty Bum time for Rovers and their supporters at this moment.

Sad to believe that Salgado WAS championship quality. I cannot understand why it would take somebody with his experience to adjust to the prem. If you play against a team in the prem, you do not get time to adjust -it is is either 1 or 2 games. My concern tonight is NOT Salgado, but Kalinic - he needs to score, because at this moment even Davis and Earnshaw sound better prospects for Rovers if rovers had gone for them. Basically it is sweaty Bum time for Rovers and their supporters at this moment.

Lets be honest its pretty much always sweaty bum time being a rovers fan

What the hell kind of game are we trying to play ? sit back and defend and try to score from set pieces, it sounds like they are all over us. It seems like the team has forgotton how to play attacking football.

Forgotten?! :lol:

I think you'll find it's been drilled out of them. Yesterday at around 7am. :angry2:

Archived