BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Lucash Neill

ewoodpo

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucas true motivation has been to build as big a cash mountain as he can so he can buy into a business in Oz when he retires.

He has twice miscalculated- first he took a non-binding promise at WHam that his wages would rise to £75k in the second year and WHam reneged so he was stuck there "only" earning £15k a week more than Liverpool offered.

Then he turned down a WHam offer of £46k a week only to earn nothing 1 July until now and take a one year £40k at Everton.

Excellent businessman our Lucas.

1. Can you guarantee those numbers gunner?

2. If so 15 x 52 = 780,000 pa in excess of Lpools best offer and in the middle of a recession. What would you class as bad business?

I think we can safely say that Lucas Neill is definitely no fool........... he has however found plenty of fools queuing up ready and willing to pay him stupid money. ......... There are even more fools who seem to resent that fact too.

It was in the press at the time- Liverpool offering either £50k or £55k (in which case it was a £10k diff but I gave him the benefit of the doubt). West Ham paid £65k and err promised £75k.. It was two and a half years ago now.

The middle of the recession started early in the 'drog household I see.

Sets the context for the tone of your posts.

It was in the press at the time- Liverpool offering either £50k or £55k (in which case it was a £10k diff but I gave him the benefit of the doubt). West Ham paid £65k and err promised £75k.. It was two and a half years ago now.

How do you know this?

The middle of the recession started early in the 'drog household I see.

Sets the context for the tone of your posts.

I think it's safe to say that any fool apart from Stu Wilky could see it was coming. Oh and you of course. :P

I'd wager he'll be either in the team or in the squad. I might be wrong but I don't think we've ever won when he's been on the other team btw?

How do you know this?

C'mon Toogs, Lar di Dar Gunner Philip knows everything. Or at least thats what he must keep informing the bathroom mirror every morning. ;)

Ok.

Where do you remember it from?

The Liverpool figure would probably have been in the BBC gossip column quoting the papers.

The West Ham numbers have appeared repeatedly in the press as I have followed all their trouble pretty closely.

No doubt in two years' time you will ask me how I know Lucash got paid £40k a week at Everton...

The Liverpool figure would probably have been in the BBC gossip column quoting the papers.

The West Ham numbers have appeared repeatedly in the press as I have followed all their trouble pretty closely.

No doubt in two years' time you will ask me how I know Lucash got paid £40k a week at Everton...

You don't know he's getting £40k a week at Everton, that's the bloody point!!!

Lucas true motivation has been to build as big a cash mountain as he can so he can buy into a business in Oz when he retires.

He has twice miscalculated- first he took a non-binding promise at WHam that his wages would rise to £75k in the second year and WHam reneged so he was stuck there "only" earning £15k a week more than Liverpool offered.

Then he turned down a WHam offer of £46k a week only to earn nothing 1 July until now and take a one year £40k at Everton.

Excellent businessman our Lucas.

Just like his agent! It looks like he has been badly advised!

Yep, reported wages in the newspapers are SO accurate aren't they? <_<:rolleyes:

There's no way we could know either. It's all well and good reading and taking these reports in, but basing an entire arguement on what was reported on the BBC gossip column and citing it as fact is ridiculous.

There's no way we could know either. It's all well and good reading and taking these reports in, but basing an entire arguement on what was reported on the BBC gossip column and citing it as fact is ridiculous.

The only way we'd know is by reading the bloody contract...

Just like his agent! It looks like he has been badly advised!

As I said he's had 15k pw for 2 years more than anyone else had offered to pay him. This season He's lost 6k pw so reckon it up dsdfe. If thats bad advice it'll do for me.

btw Thats based on Gunners 'accurate' figures that he's got from a red top newspaper a couple of years ago. ;)

As I said he's had 15k pw for 2 years more than anyone else had offered to pay him. This season He's lost 6k pw so reckon it up dsdfe. If thats bad advice it'll do for me.

btw Thats based on Gunners 'accurate' figures that he's got from a red top newspaper a couple of years ago. ;)

By your defence of his agent and the ultimate professional make me think you are in fact his agent.

You forget he was earning fresh air from 1 July until Thursday last week. That's £500k down.

Archived