BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bloody Women!

Thing is though the stunner is a proper snob shed get on well with my family if you like but yeah i met her mam and she asks what i did i said a plasterer her mum says odear

Plus shes as much intntresting as watching paint dry, Plus she knows all about Emily so shes still a lil bit ###### :S

Nah going down to Emily's in a couple of weeks to spend the week with her, should be fun and amazing if the plates manage to stay in one piece...

Correct decision Dunnfc. One mans meat is another mans poison. If the chemistry isn't there it isn't there and thats that.

........ But somebody else will provide your ex with the necessary chemistry before long. She'll not stick around for long thats for sure.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha yes I am jealous TCJ I wish I didnt have the responsibilities I have now so I could still chase the poontang like Dunn is enjoying doing so much!! Although I weren't trying to be harsh on the lad in my first post just trying to tell him not to settle for the baggage when 99% of women his age come with no baggage at all!!!

Going for lilac dress girl shes coming with me to get my jabs friday :)

Emily the mummy started an argument over nothing tonight she was upset so isaid over me again :D like that as a joke and flip she goes off on one and then when i rung her im fine im busy on facebook night then hung up sorry but i wont be walked over so she can get swept now.

Emily the mummy started an argument over nothing tonight she was upset so isaid over me again :D like that as a joke and flip she goes off on one and then when i rung her im fine im busy on facebook night then hung up sorry but i wont be walked over so she can get swept now.

Yer but no but yer but no

Did she show you her strawberry mivvi?

Haha, nice Presty! ;)

Go for Liz. At your age you probably won't be settling down with anybody any time soon, so go have a wicked time with a really fit girl. Who cares if she's snobby? I bet she's anything but in the bedroom, and that's where it really counts :tu:

Posh birds are by far the dirtiest!! :tu:

It`s almost like they have something to prove.

Going for lilac dress girl shes coming with me to get my jabs friday :)

DNA RESULTS! NOW!

• 5 years later...

How the @#/? hasn't this made it into forum gold?

Truly brilliant thread, I'd love to know the happy ending.

I'll give 5/1 that he's still with Lilac dress, unfortunately its 1/3 that he's now the father of Emilys second and third child.

And TJ has been asked to be godfather and instead of taking the child to church he indeed sold the said baby to a bike riding farmer in Padiham .

Before he sold the said baby he let it sh1t on the canal tow path i'd wager :tu:

Archived