BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bloody Women!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be careful. Some of us, far from being mental are highly intelligent and stable people, as long as you don't wind us up. And if I were dun fc I'd ditch the lot of them and try again to find someone who actually shows him some respect

Be careful. Some of us, far from being mental are highly intelligent and stable people, as long as you don't wind us up. And if I were dun fc I'd ditch the lot of them and try again to find someone who actually shows him some respect

Lighten up Gumboots. It's only a bit of fun and nobody with a brain really thinks that women are inferior.

Lighten up Gumboots. It's only a bit of fun and nobody with a brain really thinks that women are inferior.

Lighten up? I wasn't aware that I was being that serious, which is why I said, as long as you don't wind us up. Perhaps I touched a chord and you should lighten up! Still stick by my advice to Dunn though. Ditch the lot and find a girl who will make your life more fun, not less. Nobody needs that kind of hassle and baggage at his age.

yea, gumboots post was clearly light hearted, mi thinks al need to take his own advice.

Lighten up? I wasn't aware that I was being that serious, which is why I said, as long as you don't wind us up. Perhaps I touched a chord and you should lighten up! Still stick by my advice to Dunn though. Ditch the lot and find a girl who will make your life more fun, not less. Nobody needs that kind of hassle and baggage at his age.

Whoa! Gumboots. My post was supposed to be on your side and as I said it's only a bit of fun. You seem to have a habit of taking my posts the wrong way. I've always supported your posts so I'm a bit hurt by that remark. I ignore TJ Batty. He just winds everybody up so whatever he says take with a pinch of salt.

Class

Why was he ever allowed back? Symptomatic of all that is wrong with this message board. Has a certain eloquence of phraseology too.................Not.

• Backroom

Why was he ever allowed back? Symptomatic of all that is wrong with this message board. Has a certain eloquence of phraseology too.................Not.

After various remarks he's made over his time here, I'd argue the same about Jim tbh.

After various remarks he's made over his time here, I'd argue the same about Jim tbh.

And after campaigning to have Jim back I now have to agree that there is something in what you say. I think the sentence is "Be careful what you wish for".

Archived