BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Icc Champions Trophy

From what I am aware. If the player brings an injury into the game then they are unable to get a runner. However if it occurs in the game then they are allowed. Not sure on cramp as I suppose it isn't really an injury, just a muscle ache.

Good performance by all the batsmen, for a change. Morgan and Shah looked in impressive form hitting anything of any length for 6. Still major concerns about the team and they will crash for a poor score soon.

Don't get me wrong, I love my cricket but I do get the impression this summer that it has been on TV far too much, WI series, Ashes, T20 (didn't happen!), 7 ODIs and now the Champions Trophy. Overkill in my eyes. I really have no interest in this Champions Trophy, I might watch England but fear the worst, otherwise not too bothered.

I take it all back!!!!

Smith is a tit. The batting power play, should have been taken when he and De Villiers were in. Also Kallis, doesnt know what quick scoring is all about. Im glad England knocked us out, as this cricket team has become too arrogant. Australia imo, is still the best team when it comes down to the big tournaments.

Big day for England today. Which England team, will turn up today? Thats going to be the big question, and will Australia remind the English batsmen of the 6-1 drubbing? Should be a good game either way, but Australia might just have the edge. The worrying thing for England is the inconsistency of their batsmen.

Big day for England today. Which England team, will turn up today? Thats going to be the big question, and will Australia remind the English batsmen of the 6-1 drubbing? Should be a good game either way, but Australia might just have the edge. The worrying thing for England is the inconsistency of their batsmen.

Well England are struggling, and i dont think the pitch is that bad to be quite honest. All will be revealed later, when Australia bat.

England 251-9 with 46.2 overs gone. Bresnan just gone for 80 off 76 balls, great innings and very timely.

If we can stick another 20-30 on for the last wicket we've a decent chance.

• 2 months later...

Archived