BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Aston Vanilla

CAPT KAYOS

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can't comment on the type of football played if all you saw was MOTD, there was some good football out there on Saturday.

:rover: the 2 mins i so was a big boot forward by nelsen,true or false,a villa player running through our defence like it was a under ten team true or false,a great save from brad true or false,a good save from robbo true or false,and a very dubious penalty true or false :brfc:

:rover:1the 2 mins i so was a big boot forward by nelsen,true or false,2a villa player running through our defence like it was a under ten team true or false,a great save from brad true or false,3a good save from robbo true or false,4and a very dubious penalty true or false :brfc:

1 True; resulted in a goal, surely we can't knock that

2 Not quite wagster, messy defending but then again we are not Real Madrid, we came back from that mistake to win 2-1

3 A good save from Robbo, isn't that what he's paid to do?

4 A dubious pen? now your taking the p!ss. we should have had many decisions go for us that didn't, it was payback time. We still had to score the pen past one of the Premier Leagues greatest ever keepers, and Dunn did that perfectly.

Your knocking what was an overall good performance against a very strong Villa side. a villa side that will be pushing for Champions League and at least reach the europa League.

You need to start going to the game and seeing for yourself what sort of performances the lads put in. But then again, it sounds like your a closet Man Utd fan with your pathetic comments.

Waggy, surely you saw the Villa goal as a hoofball as well, didnt it come froma big friedel kick flicked on by Milner.... and ours came froma big Nelsen kick flicked on by a villa defender...... can you see the similarity here??

We played very very well to be fair. Some of Dunny's runs with the ball could never be described as hoofball, he was picking the ball up and really going at the Villa defence.

Why do people still respond to waggy? The guy isn't a Rovers fan anymore in my books, time to move on.

why?.....i would bet you a pound a game for every game hes attended compared to you .

looks like you responded to him tho didnt you ooooops.

I'm sure some of his loyal followers will pull you up on this, even though he acts like a complete pillock.

why?.....i would bet you a pound a game for every game hes attended compared to you .

looks like you responded to him tho didnt you ooooops.

The defence rests. ;)

So because waggy used to attend matches, it means he can talk utter ###### on the forum?

Pretty much a good write up until this.

"GAME RATING 5

Blackburn’s long-ball tactics and Villa’s below-par performance made for an unedifying spectacle."

Should of read :-

GAME RATING 5

Blackburn's stout defending and dogged attacking saw off an overrated and dour Villa.

"An unedifying spectacle"? Are they completely nuts? I enjoyed that game more than any for months. Probably the Everton away game last year.

The game had passion, drama, massive backing from our fans and a great ending. Loved it.

Waggy, surely you saw the Villa goal as a hoofball as well, didnt it come froma big friedel kick flicked on by Milner.... and ours came froma big Nelsen kick flicked on by a villa defender...... can you see the similarity here??

We played very very well to be fair. Some of Dunny's runs with the ball could never be described as hoofball, he was picking the ball up and really going at the Villa defence.

Nalsen lobbed the ball up to where he knew the two tallest men on the pitch---------di Santo and Samba---------would battle for it. Absolute common-sense it seems to me. Criticism of how we score is ludicrous.

Waggy is nothing but a WUM in my eyes, and for all care, he might as well be a dingle. He speaks more bile and negatively about Rovers than most Burnley fans.

Don't give a damn about how many games he has been to, that man is no longer a Blackburn Rovers fan. :brfc::brfcsmilie::rover:

Waggy is nothing but a WUM in my eyes, and for all care, he might as well be a dingle. He speaks more bile and negatively about Rovers than most Burnley fans.

Don't give a damn about how many games he has been to, that man is no longer a Blackburn Rovers fan. :brfc::brfcsmilie::rover:

I agree with this. I'm 18 but have been to roughly 250 games now. The number of games you go to doesn't determine how 'good' a fan you are at all. My dad can't make it to most games now through his work. He makes about 3 games a year if that. But he is DEFINATELY a bigger fan than I am, as shown by his constant CONSTRUCTIVE criticism of the team. Waggy just slags us off, because of the manager presumably, with no REALISTIC alternatives (if any at all).

Archived