BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Do You Like The Current Rovers Kits?

Kandevil

Kits grow on me along with the quality of the football, last seasons kit at first didnt look that good, but now it looks great.

The red black halves is a quality classic away kit for me, put white socks with it instead of the coloured ones and that would have been even more impressive. Always remember the great AC MIlan team and white socks with their red and black striped kit always a must for red and black tops.

I guess there's a lot more variation with away kits. I have to say, despite my dislike of the black Crown logo it does look good on the red/white halved away strip.

Ironic that this one wasn't on sale. I would definitely have bought one!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess there's a lot more variation with away kits. I have to say, despite my dislike of the black Crown logo it does look good on the red/white halved away strip.

Ironic that this one wasn't on sale. I would definitely have bought one!

Someone in town during the summer was sporting a yellow and black halved football shirt, this for me, on viewing, had me thinking that this was definitely, definitely, had to be, must be next years away kit it looked absolute quality, a shirt that displayed ALL the characteristics of a Rovers shirt - two famous halves.

Arte et labore.

Not Rovers, but if we do go down the halved away shirt route again, we probably shouldn't go for a fully halved kit like Racing Santander. It looks rather odd! http://www.realracingclub.es/archivos/imagenes_contenidos/3029_2_orig.laceweb.jpg

Looks like one of those boiled sweets. Chocolate and lime, is it?

Archived