BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Carling Cup Round 4

Balwer

I think you guys should be more worried.

Peterborough are a better team than Forest. And we were, largely, out-played by Billy Davies' men.

They have two very good forwards who will worry our defenders and Fergie II seems a real manager in the making. Another Forest performance and we will be comfortably ousted.

Peterborough are a better team than Forest. And we were, largely, out-played by Billy Davies' men.

They have two very good forwards who will worry our defenders and Fergie II seems a real manager in the making. Another Forest performance and we will be comfortably ousted.

What draw were you hoping for then?

Seriously.....

Blackburn v Peterborough

Manchester City v Scunthorpe

Tottenham v Everton

Barnsley v Manchester United

Chelsea v Bolton

Sunderland v Aston Villa

Arsenal v Liverpool

Portsmouth v Stoke

Cant ask for any better, can we? :P

Let me re-phrase, at least five Prem teams out.

20 years ago this would have looked like a real banana skin tie, let's not turn it into an actual banana skin because Coventry apart, we have been relatively secure against lower league opponents for quite a while.

Overall a dream draw- Barnsley upsetting a pretty strong dingles means RFW cannot risk too many kids at Oakwell. Sunderland v Villa and Spurs v Everton games are going to knock two teams with serious aspirations on this Cup out of the competition.

Don't know if rover6 has looked at the Coca Cola league table recently in his assessment of the relative merits of Posh and Forest.

All i can say is brilliant draw for us. We could easily, have drawn another pl team. C'mon Everton, and im hoping Liverpool beat Arsenal. Arsenal kids are dangerous imo. Wembley, could be a real possibility for us.

Seriously.....

Blackburn v Peterborough

Manchester City v Scunthorpe

Tottenham v Everton

Barnsley v Manchester United

Chelsea v Bolton

Sunderland v Aston Villa

Arsenal v Liverpool

Portsmouth v Stoke

Cant ask for any better, can we?

Yes, we can. Blackburn to win outright and the remainder all draw, forcing a re-play. Excepting ourselves, I want the ultimate winners good and tired.

Blackburn Rovers v Peterborough United

The complete and utter **** Adrian Durham supports Peterborough , he spends most of his broadcasting time hammering clubs like us, Bolton and Wigan because we can’t fill our stadium, and believes we should be swapped with Leeds and Sheff Weds because they can attract bigger gates than us.

I for one hope we hammer them and send this ***** home with his tail between his legs, southern ****.

Archived