BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Arsenal V Blackburn Rovers

Eddie

Remember they just scored on a break, we were attacking and Hoilett hit the bar.This is a weird game. We have had good chances and haven't taken them. Arsenal have taken their chances. Some of the youngsters haven't done badly and against lesser opposition will do better.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, a couple of his players are tactically inept...andrews and pedersen...he looked like he was just saying to his asssistant that he can't understand how the players don't see it.

It's just too easy for Arsenal. We are simply dreadful.

Arsenal consistently struggle against rugged teams, save for us. We have simply opened the front door for them. Their goals have been excellent though.

Sorry? Remind me of their other home game results this season?

Once you fall a goal behind at the emirates, you're screwed. They're a class act, and we have Keith Andrews!

Just not got the rub of the green. Yes Arse have have had lots of the ball and plenty of chances but that's normal against any team for them

We should of had a pen to make it 3-3 and also we were unlucky when we hit the post and then they broke and scored. Don't forget we are also missing our best defender too

Some people need to get a grip!!

Haha..... Why don't you just PM a moderator and ask for a job... Bah..!

It wouldn't make any difference to the likes of you if I was a moderator. If I was one, I'd close up the match thread during the game.

As you were.

Guest Kamy100

We may have created some chances but Arsenal could have scored 8 or 9, I just can't understand whywe have given them so much time and space particularly in midfield, I thought that the reason we played 451 was to make us compact and hard to break down, granted that this Arsenal side is good but we have made it easy for them.

Getting pretty demoralising now, mainly because I had higher hopes after going up twice against Arsenal. We're just outclassed by a faster and technically better Arsenal team, although we have had our share of chances. Most of their chances and goals have come from beating the offside trap, which is very very hard to prevent.

Just not got the rub of the green. Yes Arse have have had lots of the ball and plenty of chances but that's normal against any team for them

We should of had a pen to make it 3-3 and also we were unlucky when we hit the post and then they broke and scored. Don't forget we are also missing our best defender too

Some people need to get a grip!!

Now!!1 What a load of @#/?...

I bet the Dingles are pissing themsleves...What a poor performance..one of the worst I have seen from us...What will Manchester United and Chelsea do to us if we play them like this..

I'm not saying that but, What did you honestly expect today??

6 now

So should I be grateful that we scored 2, should've had a penalty and hit the post?

20 attempts to 6?

I didn't expect much tbh, but I did expect us to be harder to beat, especially after leading twice. Apparently being hard to beat and scrapping is a hallmark of an Allardyce team, well so far this year I've not seen much evidence of it.

No-one ever thought we would realistically get anything, but this is just an embarrassment.

Pedersen and Andrews should be shoved in the reserves, and told that they will be leaving in January. They are both a disgrace to the shirt. WTF Allardyce is thinking we are going to get against Arsenal with those 2 in the side - other than hammered - is beyond me.

Guest Kamy100

I'm not saying that but, What did you honestly expect today??

6 now

I expected a team playing 451 to make it hard for Arsenal to break them down, instead it was totally the opposite.

• Backroom

Full time, I honestly don't think it was a bad performance but Arsenal were immense.

Robbo was faultless, didn't put a foot wrong.

Very harsh on us should have had a clear penalty at 3-2

So should I be grateful that we scored 2, should've had a penalty and hit the post?

20 attempts to 6?

I didn't expect much tbh, but I did expect us to be harder to beat, especially after leading twice. Apparently being hard to beat and scrapping is a hallmark of an Allardyce team, well so far this year I've not seen much evidence of it.

Our defending was poor, we were playing with FOUR fullbacks, what did you expect? We should have had a pen for 3-3. Were we not decent at half time at 3-2?

i think the scoreline was harsh today. yes, they deserved the win, but rovers gave them a game, especially in the first half. The game turned for the worse when Dunn was taken off.

the 'hoofball' that others love to classify as our style was not evident. Scoreline also harsh on Robinson, who had a great game.

I bet the Dingles are pissing themsleves...What a poor performance..one of the worst I have seen from us...What will Manchester United and Chelsea do to us if we play them like this..

We were outclassed, but we weren't absolutely terrible. All Arsenal's goals were spot on and by the time it went 4-2, we just gave up... as you would expect. I'm pretty sure we gave up by 3-2 since it must be pretty depressing to go up against Arsenal twice when you're away and then still end up on the losing end.

It was an important game for Wenger today and I really did not expect him to lose today. 6 goals from an Arsenal team who have already had two 4-0 victories at Home, not much of a surprise.

We did make it hard for Arsenal. They had to be absolutely precise for every goal.

Our defending was poor, we were playing with FOUR fullbacks, what did you expect? We should have had a pen for 3-3. Were we not decent at half time at 3-2?

3 fullbacks and our best central defender, something that seems to have been missed all afternoon.

Like I and a few others have said, didn't expect much today, but did expect us to make it harder for them. While Fabregas is running riot for them, what shall we do? Let's leave a central midfield of Nzonzi and Andrews, that'll deal with him.

If the game is over enough to take Dunn off with 30 minutes to play, why put another striker on? Does that not indicate he thought the game was far from over?

Full time, I honestly don't think it was a bad performance but Arsenal were immense.

Robbo was faultless, didn't put a foot wrong.

Very harsh on us should have had a clear penalty at 3-2

Sorry to flag this up but are you serious? That second half performance was worse than woeful, it was unprofessional and we defended like school kids.

I'm not trying to pick on particular players, because everyone apart from Dunn and Robbo were awful but what did Keith Andrews do today? He gave away the ball on numerous occasions and is not good enough for the Premiership, end of.

Oh and I know we were stretched today but never play Chimbonda at centre back again either please Big Sam.

Archived