BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Some Old Youtube Memories

cruz

• 7 months later...
  • Backroom

Actually got goosebumps watching that, if only because I can remember watching it when I was younger... we lost that match 2-0 if my memory serves me correctly... was gutted. Good thing it didn't matter in the end :tu:

Just added Rovers v Leicester City 1988- Another thriller

Noway Whittle, thats the 3-3 isnt it? when newell was sent off for kicking big col in the shin, one of my favourite matches ever, cheers mate, got it on vhs somewhere, havent seen it for ages,

Edited by blackburnravers.com

Indeed it is B Ravers.

What makes you say that? :unsure:

Glad you like it BTW

Didn`t mean out by it mate, was just shocked to see it, like i said i have it on vhs somewhere but cant find them after moving house, One of my favourite ever games, great memories, Nice one

"Blackburn Rovers Who`ve been nion unbeatable in the second division for 6 months" Then we scored at the death!, Ding Dong :brfc:

Edited by blackburnravers.com

Jack Walker's dream.

It came true because he also had a plan - (take note Venkys)

Another gem. That could hardly be more timely WB. Venky's should take 1 minute out of their hectic schedules to watch and learn from at least the first minute of that. Apart from Mr E and Vinjay we're realistic - we won't get a team that good again, we just want owners with vision and who earn respect from players, management, and supporters.

Rovers v Swindon April 1988

The Swindon keeper, Fraser Digby, had the game of his life.

(for those who are unaware, double click the window to go to you tube and have the option of full screen viewing).

1st half highlights

2nd half highlights

Edited by whittle blue
  • Like 1

Noway Whittle, thats the 3-3 isnt it? when newell was sent off for kicking big col in the shin, one of my favourite matches ever, cheers mate, got it on vhs somewhere, havent seen it for ages,

Is there time for the corner to be taken? Blackburn Rovers have been nigh on unbeatable for 6 months..........John Millar! Archibald! Price! Garner! IT'S IN! 3-3! ASTONISHING!!!!!

Must have replayed that last 30 seconds for weeks :brfc:

• 5 months later...

Actually got goosebumps watching that, if only because I can remember watching it when I was younger... we lost that match 2-0 if my memory serves me correctly... was gutted. Good thing it didn't matter in the end :tu:

So did I! It was such a journey those few years. sometimes wish I had savoured them even more.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Again, not Rovers but for me the best football show intro ever.

Still remember watching this on a Sunday afternoon and looking out for Cagliari 'cause they had a halved kit like Rovers. They were naff, though they did have Muzzi!

Edited by Topman

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.