BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn 3-2 Dingles

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just 170 tickets left for this one....157 of them are in the darwen end side of the JW.

Glad I spotted this post, my brother was supposed to be getting our tickets so gave him a ring to see what the crack was, turns out he hadn't bought any. Anyways gave em a ring and got 2 seats in JW lower.

Cheers Hughsie.

Very sad to read about Clarets Mad dying.

Sam's comments really are showing that the dingles are living in a fool's paradise at the moment. I doubt they will go down- OC is too good a manager and Pompey, Hull and Wolves are too bad but if the gap between the PL and fizzy pop is narrowing what are Newcastle, West Brom and Boro doing in 1, 2, 3 in the Championship?

The dingles have taken all their hammerings away from home and caught the Mancs, Sunderland and Everton at exactly the right times. All three of those would win easily at Turf Moor if they came again. Even Lee Bowyer would make the ball go forwards given that chance again for Brum!

Enjoy where you are and your home record, dingles- there are some not very pleasant surprises coming your way if this is what you think the Prem is all about.

That's interesting - my sources tell me there are about 700 left.........

There are about 160 available online - I imagine the discrepancy between your two figures are in the upper tier of the Blackburn End. These never seemed to be on sale online - so maybe there are 500+ available there??

I've seen one or two of yours before. Roberts plenty of times, plying his hapless, clumsy trade for WBA and Bristol Rovers.

Like Dunn, he's on the way out. Bikey and Mears are on the way up, with all that pace and power you Premier League aficionados like to obsess about.

Although to be fair, Bikey is no stranger to a red card.

Is this the same Mears, that was part of that record breaking Derby County team?

In the interests of good taste I make no comment on this piece.

Ex Mad Claret

But if you can read it without your lips making the slightest curl upward .....well done.

If you think that any decent person would have the slightest smile while reading about somebodys father dying, makes you a very sad person!

The fact that you are thinking of comments in bad taste makes you even sadder, we are still talking about another human being not just a burnley fan.

Taken from the Urban Dictionary

Burnley....otherwise known as 'Burn-er-lee' or 'Burnlah'....if you have the misfortune of hailing from the crummy little town in the West Yorkshire hills.

i"a small insignificant town in Yorkshire"/i

The six-toed inbreds that live in this ram-shackle squat, once known as a milltown are known to everybody else as dingles....this is NOT a term of endearment. The people of Burnley are a good example of what happens when a small community breeds over & over within itself...the gene pool shrinks to a gene puddle & voila! you have dingles!

The sorry folk of the village known as Burnley have an incredible inferiority complex....this complex being known as the sprawling metropolis that is Blackburn.

The very mention of the word Blackburn sends the dinglefolk into a tremendous jealous rage. Dingle parents are often heard telling their offspring/partners (often the same thing) bedtime stories of magic & witchcraft. Crazy tales of things called "Lek-tri-city" & "t`horseless carriages" & "successful football team".....all things too strange to imagine.

It is also said that 'community elders' can actually remember far far back to 'th`olden days'....a time when their team Burnley fc last beat their most hated rivals...the mighty Blackburn Rovers!

Your mums your dad

Your dads your mum

Your interbred

You Burnley Scum!

That's interesting - my sources tell me there are about 700 left.........

Maybe true if you include Family Stand - The figure I counted is from the online. Dont think the top tier of the bburn end will go on general sale either - its families only.

Just done another count - 122 still left on the planner :brfc:

Rovers v Burnley 1952.

Get ready for more of the same Burnley fans.

Great film clip Den. Sadly I missed that one being away in the Navy at the time. But I did manage to get to the semi-final replay played at Elland Rd. I had just got home on leave a few hours before the kick-off and no chance of a ticket, but thanks to my old pal Eddie Quigley I was his guest at the match. Shame about the result though. A late disputed and very dodgy penalty award gave Newcastle a 2-1 win.

Ex Mad Claret

But if you can read it without your lips making the slightest curl upward .....well done.

As somebody who`s own father dropped dead suddenly,i really do take exception to that comment.Poor taste indeed,and i only hope you never have to experience anything like this. :wstu:

Probably inaccurate due to the family stand, first row of JW lower and first 3 rows of riverside not being available online. I would hope it is because further DE tickets have been released but sadly don't think that will be the case, it's not really an issue though until the rest of Ewood sells out.

Also, when the JW sells out I hope they will (at the very least) relax the family stand rules otherwise we could end up with more needless empty seats.

Ex Mad Claret

I know other posters have already condemned this post and dont mean to jump on the bandwagon but.....

you are a sick and dark individual. I hate burnley as much as the next rovers fan, but i wouldnt wish that on any decent human being like this chap or his family

Archived