BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn 3-2 Dingles

I've seen one or two of yours before. Roberts plenty of times, plying his hapless, clumsy trade for WBA and Bristol Rovers.

Like Dunn, he's on the way out. Bikey and Mears are on the way up, with all that pace and power you Premier League aficionados like to obsess about.

Although to be fair, Bikey is no stranger to a red card.

Bikey and Mears :lol: Good luck

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

R.I.P to the gentleman from that website..... i had D.V.T it's a horrible thing to have.

I'm also missing my sisters wedding for this game.

2-1 Rovers

lets hope the run contiues!....I've never felt more like singing the blues, when the rovers win, the burnley lose...... O ROVERS, YOU GOT ME SINGING THE BLUES!!!!

R.I.P to the gentleman from that website..... i had D.V.T it's a horrible thing to have.

I'm also missing my sisters wedding for this game.

2-1 Rovers

lets hope the run contiues!....I've never felt more like singing the blues, when the rovers win, the burnley lose...... O ROVERS, YOU GOT ME SINGING THE BLUES!!!!

Spoken like a TRUE rover!!!

Think Alexander and Bikey will both play in the holding role, designed at nullifying the Dunn threat.

As much as you want him too, Sam will most likely leave Hoilett on the bench :glare: Hopefully he comes on and destroys a tired Dingle defence!!

So excited, really don't like their lot, just cannot wait for the game. A win would be huge, and hopefully would shut up the various Scum fans chatting their bile on this board.

Bring em on... don't shirk a challenge, don't be afraid to shoot and lets destroy the Dingle Scum :rover:

BRFC - 30 years and counting

Chim chimmeny Chim chimmeny Chim Chim Cheroo.... :brfc:

Think Alexander and Bikey will both play in the holding role, designed at nullifying the Dunn threat.

As much as you want him too, Sam will most likely leave Hoilett on the bench :glare: Hopefully he comes on and destroys a tired Dingle defence!!

So excited, really don't like their lot, just cannot wait for the game. A win would be huge, and hopefully would shut up the various Scum fans chatting their bile on this board.

Bring em on... don't shirk a challenge, don't be afraid to shoot and lets destroy the Dingle Scum :rover:

BRFC - 30 years and counting

Chim chimmeny Chim chimmeny Chim Chim Cheroo.... :brfc:

Be funny if Dunny turns both Bikey (its not frigging Beekay, pronounce it as it sounds!! :lol: ) and Alexander inside out when it's their job to mark him hahaha

Be funny if Dunny turns both Bikey (its not frigging Beekay, pronounce it as it sounds!! :lol: ) and Alexander inside out when it's their job to mark him hahaha

I'd love it, if Dunn manages to do that I think we have a much greater chance at winning. If they nullify Dunn, are we going to win, who will provide the threat? Possibly Di Santo, and my Brother is adamant Pedersen will score a screamer.... I hope so :brfc:

I'd love it, if Dunn manages to do that I think we have a much greater chance at winning. If they nullify Dunn, are we going to win, who will provide the threat? Possibly Di Santo, and my Brother is adamant Pedersen will score a screamer.... I hope so :brfc:

I see it too my friend. I guarantee that somebody who never scores/hasn't scored will score tomorrow. Robbo, start shooting form your goal kicks lad!!

Can't imagine any other outcome than a convincing Rovers win, we are far superior in every department. Maybe not 6-0 but I think we can expect 3 or 4. Come on let's be positive about this.

Does anyone know when exactly the last top flight game was between the sides? I wanmdered if it was in my lifetime.

I see it too my friend. I guarantee that somebody who never scores/hasn't scored will score tomorrow. Robbo, start shooting form your goal kicks lad!!

I said Samba will score, I can just see it happening.

Although I would like another goal like Tugay's last time, really don't care how it goes in!

In the interests of good taste I make no comment on this piece.

Ex Mad Claret

But if you can read it without your lips making the slightest curl upward .....well done.

You Halfwit.

Doesn't matter what team you support when you hear of incidents like that. The petty bickering thats been going on is irrelevant.

If any Burnley fan on here posts on Clarets Mad, pass on our sympathies.

• Backroom

I feel we are being over confident and it will be a tight game 2-2 or 2-1 to the dingles (sorry I have to call it as I see it)

However the most important man on the pitch will be our number 8, the way he plays may well be the deciding factor

plastic head has cemented his place amongst the real low life for that post.

I have previously suggested you amend your name to a shorter version of Richard, nows the time to do it permanently.

Burnley fan or not, he has passed away and leaves a family, thats a sad time for them and not the time for you ill advised vitriol.

An old article, but makes good reading, well in one paragraph;

Few managers in the Barclays Premier League can have a better understanding of what derby games mean than 'Sparky' Hughes. During 25 years in football, he has gathered first-hand experience of local rivalries in cities as far apart as Manchester, Liverpool, Barcelona, Munich, London, Southampton and Blackburn.

Amusingly, the one which provoked the most extreme reaction yesterday was that between Blackburn and Burnley. 'Good God,' he said, puffing out his cheeks. 'That one's mad.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1090366/Yes-Mark-City-v-United-Sparky--Hughes-knows-handle-derby.html#ixzz0TC6xdASC

Anyone know who the ref will be yet? i think this could majorly influence the game (in terms of how consistent the particular ref has been this season).

For once let's hope it's a ref who has a bias to the bigger club! ;)

Archived