BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn 3-2 Dingles

I think removing the post and all subsequant replies would be worse than leaving it. I think it's failry clear to all of the Burnley visitors we have that the majority of people on here are not happy with the original poster.

Think the members of this site have moderated this issue perfectly well.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andre Bikey, without breaking sweat. He's a monster whereas Dunn is playing on borrowed time, his legs have gone.

The same Dunn who has scored a goal every 120 minutes he's been on the pitch this season? A far better return than Lampard or Gerrard.

4 Goals in 6 games, not a bad return is that! Including goals against Villa & Arsenal.... :o

Can season ticket holders get another ticket against there name or not? family member wants a ticket and not sure if I can get another

Can season ticket holders get another ticket against there name or not? family member wants a ticket and not sure if I can get another

One extra per season ticket you have I think. Me and the missus got one for a friend - you could get them online if you used your customer number - 1 per season ticket holder.

One extra per season ticket you have I think. Me and the missus got one for a friend - you could get them online if you used your customer number - 1 per season ticket holder.

its not working online it says unavailable.

Does anyone have the email address for ticket office can only find the telephone number but am at work want to send a quick email

plastic head has cemented his place amongst the real low life for that post.

I have previously suggested you amend your name to a shorter version of Richard, nows the time to do it permanently.

Burnley fan or not, he has passed away and leaves a family, thats a sad time for them and not the time for you ill advised vitriol.

Let's not get carried away. Let Plastic head admit on here that his post was over the top, and make a full and frank apology.

Minimum requirement from Plastic-head now is for public expiation on David Letterman plus You-Tube excerpt.

Then given free to all Burnley supporters who can read write and add-up to only 5 on one hand (oops now I have started)

Lets face it ...he has gone to ground but it is Derby fortnight and things do get 'hot'

well I put my member id and password in and went to buy tickets for Burnley game it said 'unavailable'

It said unavailble for me too online, but when I went to the ticket office they let me have 3

edit: AND I had a bloody spare ticket until about an hour ago you should have told me

Does the Daily Mail have a geography department?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1218663/The-magnificent-seven-Why-Premier-League-season-started-bang.html

Number four of the above article has Blackburn vs Bumley as a North Lancashire derby!

Lazy lazy journalism

"With a game against Blackburn looming large, Burnley will also be involved in a new Premier League phenomenon — the North Lancashire derby.

These are fierce games, as tribal as any in the British Isles. I can tell you’re not convinced, but just wait and see what happens at Ewood Park a week on Sunday.

"

I think removing the post and all subsequant replies would be worse than leaving it. I think it's failry clear to all of the Burnley visitors we have that the majority of people on here are not happy with the original poster.

:rover: you would being a mod,whose bothered about bumley fans :angry2::brfcsmilie:

:rover: you would being a mod,whose bothered about bumley fans :brfcsmilie:

Just 35 tickets left in JW stand.....come on Mr Williams you know what to do now with the Darwen end!

How many tickets are Rovers fans being given in the Darwen end...?...

there is 1200 season ticket holders in the darwen end,thats it

That means over 4000 empty seats with the Dingles allocation by my reckoniong.....that's a bit much, surely there can still be safe segregation with more Rovers fans being given more seats in the Darwen end.... :angry2::angry2::angry2:

That means over 4000 empty seats with the Dingles allocation by my reckoniong.....that's a bit much, surely there can still be safe segregation with more Rovers fans being given more seats in the Darwen end.... :angry2::angry2::angry2:

couldn,t agree more,u could still put another 1000 rovers fans in there and still be a mile from them dingles but i don,t think they will untill we sell every available seat then start to email the club to release more seats

couldn,t agree more,u could still put another 1000 rovers fans in there and still be a mile from them dingles but i don,t think they will untill we sell every available seat then start to email the club to release more seats

Sell all 4,000 seats to Rovers fans,and create a proper derby atmosphere.

Action for 90 minutes plus.

I'd like to thank you all for your nice comments following the sudden death of Alan Boys, it is good to see that we can rise above our rivalries and see the people and their families behind the football fan.

Now onto the game. Dunn, mmmmmm. Saw the Arsenal game and have to say Dunn looked to be at his very best, he will need to be watched very very carefully. Let us hope that whoever is asked to watch him (likely Bikey and/or Alexander) can keep a lid on him. As for his lack of pace - well we don't have the quickest back four so that will be less of a hinderance than it was against Arsenal and he did pretty damn well in that game.

Though I realise you will know little about most of our players we are not without a threat, but first to deal with the Mears situation. Yes he was part of that disasterous Derby side but so far for us he has looked a steal. Seems pacey, gets forward well and defends well. And so who, if anybody, should you be watching out for? Well I'd offer 3 names. First up is Wade Elliot, quick feet, can score from anywhere with either foot, though admittedly not blessed with lightening pace, dismiss him at your peril. Next up is Fletcher, we have yet to see the best of him but he does have bags of skill in that left foot of his and getting off the mark at the weekend just MIGHT be the boost he needed. Finally I think Nugent could cause you problems. Although he failed to make an impact at Portsmouth we have seen plenty of him in his PNE days and I think he has a point to prove, he is stronger than I remember him being and much better with his back to goal than many think.

I will happily accept that you are clear favourites. Your squad and manager have far more experience at this level than we do and I guess one or two of your players cost more than our entire squad, they earn far more and as such you'd assume they are much better players. You are at home with a passionate, full house behind you. But this is football, its a derby, the derby and at the end of the day it starts 11 against 11 so nothing is guarenteed.

• Backroom

Fair post Longsider I agree with most of it.

A lot of people seem to be dismissing Burnley whether they believe it or just want to keep face I don't know. Nugent showed V sunderland he still knows where the goal is and will be a threat, although Givet I feel is more than equipped to deal with almost any forward in the league.

As previously said I honestly believe Dunny is the pivotal man in this game, as I can't see any of our strikers scoring yet.

Hoilett may be an ace up our sleeve I feel he would terrorize a tired defence if given a run out for the last 20.

My other worry is Jenson is one of those keepers who is capable of a Friedel and have a game were simply nothing will beat him.

Archived