BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Funniest Video Ever

Classic World of Warcraft withdrawal symptoms, thankfully I avoid them by embracing my addiction :) .

I've seen tantrums like that IN GAME too ! Although I don't think we've ever had anyone try to anally probe themselves with a TV remote.

I wouldn't say this is funny but beware of the cage fighter trannies!

Two yobs who attacked a pair of cross-dressers picked on the wrong guys - they were cage fighters on a night out in fancy dress.

Drunken Dean Gardener and Jason Fender taunted the pair who were tottering along the street in wigs, short skirts and high heels.

When bare-chested Gardener aimed a punch at one of the cage fighters, his friend, wearing a sparkly black dress and long wig, stepped in and landed two lightning quick blows.

The punches sent the yobs reeling, while their intended victims teetered away in their high heels, stopping only to pick up a clutch bag they had dropped during the melée.

Gardener, 19, and his 22-year-old friend had been drinking heavily before the confrontation in Swansea city centre on August 30.

They had already scrapped with several men, including one dressed as Spider-Man, before they approached the cross-dressing cage fighters.

The incident was caught on CCTV as the pair confronted one of the drag queens, who was wearing a pink wig, black skirt and boob tube.

However, his friend stepped in leaving the thugs dazed. CCTV cameras followed the pair as they staggered to their feet and wandered along the road before they were arrested.

As they appeared in court yesterday, their lawyer, Mark Davies, said: 'You know it cannot have been a good night when you get into a fight with Spider-Man and two cross-dressing men.

'Unfortunately, they were extremely drunk. They had been out drinking jugs of cocktails and Fender had drunk at least ten pints of cider.'

Gardener and Fender pleaded guilty to using abusive words and behaviour when they appeared before magistrates in Swansea.

The pair, from Bonymaen, Swansea, were given four-month community orders, electronically tagged and told to observe a 7pm to 7am curfew.

cctv footage vid

Can someone please tell me what the attraction of World of Warcraft is?

I've got a mate who puts pictures up on facebook of him running through a forest dressed as a goblin fighting his mates. It's completely crackers.

I honestly don't get it at all.

EDIT - this is it, wyrd weavings http://wyrdweavings.co.uk/ ... total and utter bollards!

• Backroom

Two yobs who attacked a pair of cross-dressers picked on the wrong guys - they were cage fighters on a night out in fancy dress.

Drunken Dean Gardener and Jason Fender taunted the pair who were tottering along the street in wigs, short skirts and high heels.

When bare-chested Gardener aimed a punch at one of the cage fighters, his friend, wearing a sparkly black dress and long wig, stepped in and landed two lightning quick blows.

The punches sent the yobs reeling, while their intended victims teetered away in their high heels, stopping only to pick up a clutch bag they had dropped during the melée.

Gardener, 19, and his 22-year-old friend had been drinking heavily before the confrontation in Swansea city centre on August 30.

They had already scrapped with several men, including one dressed as Spider-Man, before they approached the cross-dressing cage fighters.

The incident was caught on CCTV as the pair confronted one of the drag queens, who was wearing a pink wig, black skirt and boob tube.

However, his friend stepped in leaving the thugs dazed. CCTV cameras followed the pair as they staggered to their feet and wandered along the road before they were arrested.

As they appeared in court yesterday, their lawyer, Mark Davies, said: 'You know it cannot have been a good night when you get into a fight with Spider-Man and two cross-dressing men.

'Unfortunately, they were extremely drunk. They had been out drinking jugs of cocktails and Fender had drunk at least ten pints of cider.'

Gardener and Fender pleaded guilty to using abusive words and behaviour when they appeared before magistrates in Swansea.

The pair, from Bonymaen, Swansea, were given four-month community orders, electronically tagged and told to observe a 7pm to 7am curfew.

cctv footage vid

Thats amazing, what an absolute empty head, well deserved.

It kinda saddens me to think people like that kid exist though.

I couldnt believe he tried to put the tv remote up his ass

:lol::lol: You can almost hear him thinking "Grrrr! :angry2: I`ll show you! I`ll stick this up my ass! That`ll show you!!" :blink:

• Backroom

cctv footage vid

On the subject of chavs getting what they deserve, check out this scumbag, not so hard when crawling away is he

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oefo00eB_1Q

Sad thing is the other bloke he probably has to spend his future looking over his shoulder now

On the subject of chavs getting what they deserve, check out this scumbag, not so hard when crawling away is he

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oefo00eB_1Q

Sad thing is the other bloke he probably has to spend his future looking over his shoulder now

Vid doesnt work, but is it the one with the mouthy ###### giving his neighbour hassle and then getting smashed?

• Backroom

Update on Scouse Chav from the sun:

THE yob seen on The Sun's website being floored by an ex-soldier is threatening to sue us - for humiliating him.

Les Andrews, 23, got on to his solicitor after more than 200,000 readers saw him belted by Jason Smith. The thug rang us and said: "I'm going to sue. I've got everyone staring at me because of this.

"He should be apologising to me. What have I got to apologise for ? I got arrested for it at the time and I got a fine. Now I feel all depressed."

But Gulf War veteran Jason, 35, told how his life had been made hell by yobs like Andrews in St Helens, Merseyside.

After complaining to police FIFTY times in a year, the 15st karate and jiu-jitsu black belt snapped when Andrews swore and pushed him on his doorstep.

Yesterday Jason said: "These thugs repeatedly abused me and my family and damaged our property. I've never gone out looking for trouble but think you've got to be able to defend yourself." He has now moved away from the estate with daughter Boudiccia, 22 months, and wife Rebecca, 23.

Yesterday the father of Andrews - who was put under curfew for the public order offence - said his son had also moved away. Les Snr said: "He's getting his life back on track."

What a moron. As if that could ever be made into an actual case

"He made me look soft infront of my scally mates now im embarrased, give me some money".

Looser

Better than being tighter....

Archived