BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Vs. Peterbrough Preview

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hughsey you bloody muppet grrrrrrr....should of checked the rest of thread grrr,spent 3/4 of an hour sorting tommorow out and the read rest of thread grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Lmao, Abs at least you wont miss the Chelsea game on Sunday. ;-)

I'd actually like to see that line up, but at the Chelsea game. The game is more or less written off by Sam anyway. Why not try out something new and give some of the up and comers some game time? Tell them to go out there, play hard and don't worry about the score. And it keeps the first team fresh.

I'd like to see the first team line up against Peterbrough. As Philip1 mentioned, only 2 games thereafter to Wembley and I would hate to drop the ball so close.

Bought 3 tickets for the Darwen End earlier today. Might be sat on our own in there but at least we'll get served at the bar :lol:

Had a phone call from the ticket office today asking me to move my seats. As nobody has bought tickets in there they are not opening it!

If I was one of the players that played today (bar Robinson) I'd be ashamed to show my face on the training ground, let alone a football pitch.

I swear, you seem in your element when we lose!

I'll be there on Tuesday as well Sambo. Could even be that some of our first team are 'punished' into making an appearance too.

• Backroom

Well I'm really looking forward to Tuesday, should be a team full of fringe players hopefully starts for Hoilett, Kalinic and even Van Heerden.

In fact I can't wait.

Get yourselves down to Ewood on Tuesday, support YOUR team and believe!!!!!

you lot who say your not turning up, will be the ones who moan you cant get a ticket for the final, or worst still you get the tickets and us who turn out and support the ROVERS week in and week out wont get one!!!!!!

Archived