BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Vs. Peterbrough Preview

To prove that he's still the best goalscorer at the club. Last season he put in some good performances especially at Ewood which helped us stay up. Yes his workrate and interest is questionable at times but he's still a darn sight better than Roberts or Kalinic at present. Think he's sufferng from the fact we are playing with a lone striker in most games, a role in which McCarthy can't feasible play. If we play two upfront at any point McCarthy has got to be one of them in my opinion.

No he isn't. Dunn is now our best goalscorer. How can you say his workrate and interest is questionable and still want him to start? It defies logic. It's an insult to the players who genuinly want to play for the team to include him.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the look of things, it is going to be anyone not sneezing will be the selection criteria for tomorrow night.

I just hope we have a strong enough side for tomorrow to beat them... perfect opportunity to progress could be hampered by a big swine flu scare.

I just hope we have a strong enough side for tomorrow to beat them... perfect opportunity to progress could be hampered by a big swine flu scare.

If it's medically proven to be swine flu they will presumably postpone, not because we can't field a suitable team as that isn't nowadays a problem with larger squads but because of all the germs there will be flying around in the dressing rooms and so on that will spread the disease even more.

I just hope we get to see Jones, Kalinic & Junior from the start...and maybe Van Herden too

I'd love it if these guys actually started against ManU. Yes, all of them, maybe bar Van the man. They can't possibly do a worse job. And by that I mean start, Sam, not bring on for the last ten minutes.

I'm actually surprised we haven't had a "play well and keep your shirts for at least one match" diatribe again.

Dont underestimate us guys, Fergie will play a strong side, we are struggling with some injuries ourselves Zakuani and Mackail-Smith, who would be a real loss if they dont play. Keep an eye out for the white Pele a.k.a. George Boyd he'll dazzle you.

Rovers 1-2 Posh

Oh, and please disinfect the changing rooms before our boys arrive, cheers. TBP

Hello TBP. Have made arrangements for Dunny and Samba to welcome you. You'll surely be glad of your lads getting the chance to catch the swine flu before the rest of the leagues. Oh, and don't be too rough on our lads, apparently the Doc has got the virus and I don't reckon Sam will know what to do with the first aid bag.

With our luck we'll only get one of the big four in the next round, and we all know what the outcome of that will be :unsure:

You got many coming?

Hello TBP. Have made arrangements for Dunny and Samba to welcome you. You'll surely be glad of your lads getting the chance to catch the swine flu before the rest of the leagues. Oh, and don't be too rough on our lads, apparently the Doc has got the virus and I don't reckon Sam will know what to do with the first aid bag.

With our luck we'll only get one of the big four in the next round, and we all know what the outcome of that will be :unsure:

You got many coming?

Sold 600+ tickets so I'd guess at about 8 or 900, it is over 3 hours drive from our place and on a Tuesday night.

Dont underestimate us guys, Fergie will play a strong side, we are struggling with some injuries ourselves Zakuani and Mackail-Smith, who would be a real loss if they dont play. Keep an eye out for the white Pele a.k.a. George Boyd he'll dazzle you.

Rovers 1-2 Posh

Welcome to the site Posh. Non-Rovers fans (who come in peace) always welcome!

Looking forward to the game tomorrow. Posh have a decent reputation at the minute so I don't expect it to be a stroll.

First time to Ewood?

Van Der Heeren

:unsure:

I'd swap Reid for N'Zonzi as he desperately needs some playing time, other than that I'd be happy with the rest. The ones I definitely want to start are Kalinic, Hoilett, Reid, Jones, Van Heerden and Salgado. I'm not overly fussed how the gaps are filled in.

:unsure:

I'd swap Reid for N'Zonzi as he desperately needs some playing time, other than that I'd be happy with the rest. The ones I definitely want to start are Kalinic, Hoilett, Reid, Jones, Van Heerden and Salgado. I'm not overly fussed how the gaps are filled in.

I think it might be whichever 11 we can find still standing by tomorrow evening.

Welcome to the site Posh. Non-Rovers fans (who come in peace) always welcome!

Looking forward to the game tomorrow. Posh have a decent reputation at the minute so I don't expect it to be a stroll.

First time to Ewood?

Thanks for the welcome Jisty, not like the crap we get from the likes of the MK Mongs who are such tossers, at least we've left them behind now.

Yes it will be first time to Ewood, looking forward to it, hopefully the Posh that beat Scunny turn up, if we do and play slick passing footie our front two will give you a torrid time, if the team who played Donny turn up then it will be a stroll for you. I think confidence in our camp is back and we'll edge it.

Sold 600+ tickets so I'd guess at about 8 or 900, it is over 3 hours drive from our place and on a Tuesday night.

When I picked my ticket up from Ewood at lunchtime, we'd only sold around 5.000. So apologies if there's a bit of an echo tomorrow night!

Rovers 1-2 Posh

The swine flu at Ewood results from those 6 fingered banana eaters from Turd Moor who inhabited the changing room for a few hours...don't be surprised if your boys finish up with Beri-Beri or Jungle Fever.

Anyhow, enjoy yourself up at Blackburn and down a few decent pints (Thwaites draft Bitter or Mild which is known as "Nutty Black"). Just don't go and beat us...it is a tense up here at the moment!

well i never tok ticket back,im going with step grandson.Wonder what their atitude will be .....like ours against a top 4 team where we dont think or try to win or will they hink f it and have a go? i can guess.

2=0

hopefully we kick the football better than your choice of letters in spelling :xmas:

Archived