BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chelsea V Rovers Preview

colin

ROVERS: Robinson; Jacobsen, Nelsen ©, Givet, Olsson; Nzonzi; Diouf, Emerton, Andrews, Pedersen; Roberts.

Subs: Brown (GK), McCarthy, Reid, Hoilett, Kalinic, Salgado, Jones.

CHELSEA: Cech; Belletti, Carvalho, Terry ©, Ivanovic; Essien, Lampard, Ballack; J. Cole, Anelka, Drogba.

Subs: Hilario (GK), Ferreira, Bruma, Malouda, Deco, Kalou, Sturridge.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joey gets his big wish at least with Emerton in the centre :)

Unless he's on the right wing with Diouf playing off the striker.

It's a shame Dunn is out, he's the one player who was capable of producing a piece of magic for us.

Jacobsen Nelsen Givet Olsson

.........Andrews N'Zonzi

... Emerton Diouf Pedersen

...............Roberts

or...

................N'Zonzi

....... Emerton Andrews

... Diouf..................Pedersen

...............Roberts

That's my guess.

Unless he's on the right wing with Diouf playing off the striker.

It's a shame Dunn is out, he's the one player who was capable of producing a piece of magic for us.

.........Andrews N'Zonzi

... Emerton Diouf Pedersen

...............Roberts

or...

................N'Zonzi

....... Emerton Andrews

... Diouf..................Pedersen

...............Roberts

That's my guess.

Judging by the lineup on the official site... I'd say it's the latter (4-1-4-1). It had semi-colons around N'zonzi, so guessing he's playing behind the midfield.

i know but why can bolton ,bham,stoke,bumley give the top teams but we just bend over touch our toes and take it up the shitter?

Because they seem to have their best lineup available each time they do play the top teams, while we have all our key men out. Why can't Liverpool win without Gerrard and Torres?

Because they seem to have their best lineup available each time they do play the top teams, while we have all our key men out. Why can't Liverpool win without Gerrard and Torres?

I dont agree with that Miker. Even with their best lineups, our team are better than teams like Brum, Wigan etc. However, its more a case of going to defend and hoping to get something out. Most teams have the belief that they, can go out and compete. Not maybe to win, but to be competitive, whereas we think its over before its begun.

Not maybe to win, but to be competitive, whereas we think its over before its begun.

No we don't, our fans do. Before every single game there is outrage on here about the formation and player selected, it's been going on all season. The people moaning about 4-5-1s and Roberts never come back on and admit when they were wrong, yet they moan again the following week. It's getting very tedious.

Archived