BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Middlesbrough Sack Boss Southgate

meerkat

Paul Ince has got in on the act by talking about Southgates sacking, he even managed to have a dig at us during the interview on SSN as he spoke about his sacking.

Ince " I didn't get the tools that Gareth had"

Yes you did Paul you had the tools, your 2 assistants for a kick off.

Classic

Strachan starts off like a rocket, but it all goes stale after a couple of seasons. I was at his last game when he was Coventry manager, which they lost 1-0 to Coventry. They were rubbish, with no heart or direction, and lost to a freak goal which involved Hedman rushing out and missing a ball in a failed clearance. They had Jay Bothroyd up front that game.

Strachan starts off like a rocket, but it all goes stale after a couple of seasons. I was at his last game when he was Coventry manager, which they lost 1-0 to Coventry. They were rubbish, with no heart or direction, and lost to a freak goal which involved Hedman rushing out and missing a ball in a failed clearance. They had Jay Bothroyd up front that game.

Coventry lost to Coventry? No wonder he got sacked! ;)

Archived