BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Forza 3

Just picked up a copy of this today - I've got the whole weekend to myself to play FIFA and Forza. It's recieving rave reviews - having played the demo to death I have very high hopes about this title, I'm particularly looking forward to the infintite custom paint jobs - probably spend more time on that than playing the game.

Anyone had a dig at the full version yet?

Looks like I have to do without Uncharted 2 having an Xbox but I think this will soften the blow a little...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Kamy100

Having not played car racing games for a very long time, I thought that I would give this a whirl as so many people are raving about it, rented it for Blockbuster for a week.

My main problem with racing games was the huge learning curve and most of them just being to complex for me to get into them. Having played Forza 3 have to say that on medium which I am playing they have got it just right for "casual" racers like myself. The game rewards you constantly by the experience points system and with the assists (such as the arrows which help you to maintain the right speed) makes the game hugely playable. There are also I believe lots of cars to unlock and the bit of the career mode that I have played has again been well done, it is easy to get into and explains stuff as you go along and will help with things such as tuning your car etc. You can of course turn off these assists and the multitude of other tweaks/features are there to keep the hardcore racers happy.

I am suitably impressed by this game and have decided to buy it because it will take me easily a year to complete the career mode etc. Well done to the developer for making a racing game which is works for everyone and not just the hardcore.

• 3 weeks later...

I've just done a near perfect Rovers logo decal / paint job. Check the online store and look for Blackburn Rovers keywords or BRFC or my username (Xbox 360) which is 'Jeffster Grim'. A few other people have tried but I reckon mine is certainly the best, so far...

Free? I'll have it..

Archived