BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton Games

I can understand you were cross, but if you thought she was wrong, simply ask for the Ticket Office Manager to clarify things. I think accusing her of lying is harsh, sometimes the ticket office staff get it wrong just like everyone else.

I would have Carole but it was 5 minutes until kick off and didn't want to miss it. Maybe I wouldn't have missed much after all ;)

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where will be better, lower or upper? Atmosphere wise?

I want to stand up but don't feel I'll be able to in the upper tier...

Lower!!

You get to abuse the Bolton fans in the so called "crazy corner" and you have a good view of the big screen too.

Atmosphere in lower should be better, apparently they've only sold 800 tickets in the upper.

trouble at the winkers ?

Story will come out about EHD and being restrained in the tunnel after arguing with a fellow Rover at half time. Maybe Nicko can shed the full details ?

You've prob picked the wrong thread to post that 1864. But doesn't EHD start a fight with a team mate in order to engineer a move? He did at S'land and if someones after him and agitating from behind the scenes like we did then it's prob just his way of getting out.

still hanging on then ..little un keeps saying have you got the tickets dad ,i say patience son lol.

They'd only sold 800 on Saturday, at this rate we won't be getting any more tickets for the lower tier.

Archived