BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Camel Merium

according to a nicko penned story in the mirror, rovers are to sign free agent camel merium on a deal until the end of the season. this guy was once touted as a real star as a playmaker but seemed to lose his way. this, if true, could be a good deal for rovers if sam can get him back on track. a good replacement for tugay and only 30 yr old. if tugay is anything to go by we could get 6 years out of this guy.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Ginger Mourinho reckons he's not good enough for us - so I wouldn't get too excited about this one if I were you.

Agreed Zulu.

"Too similar to what we have" is a polite way to say he was disappointing. If he had looked good, your lads would have taken him.

Over 300 appearances in top top flight French clubs and 4 French caps augurs well.

Being released by Monaco this summer at the end of his contract does not. Being too similar to the Bolton midfield sounds ordinary in the extreme but a big advance over what we have at the moment.

Sign him up!

Camel Meriem has been with Rovers for a couple of days and is scheduled to return.

He has a very good CV and it amazes me he is still a free agent - although that may have something to do with his previous agent.

The guy was at Bolton for a few days but Megson felt he was too similar to what he has. That doesn't mean he is not good enough or not fit enough.

I presure Meriem will have one of Sam's famous tests and then a decision will be made.

If he is as good as his past record then he must be worth a look.

Camel Meriem has been with Rovers for a couple of days and is scheduled to return.

He has a very good CV and it amazes me he is still a free agent - although that may have something to do with his previous agent.

The guy was at Bolton for a few days but Megson felt he was too similar to what he has. That doesn't mean he is not good enough or not fit enough.

I presure Meriem will have one of Sam's famous tests and then a decision will be made.

If he is as good as his past record then he must be worth a look.

Seems interesting. We only have one passer in the side in Dunn (well there is Grella but he is not that good and always injured) so this is extremely welcome! With Hoilett and Dunn it would maybe be more useful if he could play a bit further back and dictate the play.

I suppose, unless he has been working his balls off, we are not going to see him play for a month or so at least as he gets fit.

Archived