BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] A Letter From The Council

er no I didn't walk just found one with no black rsg

So, that taxi driver who has "a hatred of all things white" stops to pick you (whitey) up. Then presumably refuses to take your custom.

Then you have a look at the back of the car & "refuse to get in cabs with it and i tell them too. "

How do you work out if it's you or the taxi driver who has got the principles not to drive you home? Is it a shared agreement?

How do you get home?

I've done a few 5 mile "beer goggles " in my time, but never because a mini cab driver has a bit of rope on the back of his car. All credit to you for walking those miles for the sake of a bit of rope.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RSG ? OOPS RAG...sausage fingers on my blackberry hahaha....col what you do if for example theres another fuel strike and garages put signs up like "muslims only" and dont say they wouldnt because they did in blackburn(jans garage and the old esso one on king st.)

Guest andrewpickup

I would also add in english.ANYONE DANGLING A BLACK READ AT THE REAR OF THE CAR IS GOING TO BE ARRESTED IMMEDIETLY AND CHARGED WITH RACICISM.

interesting use of the 'English ' you mention.....

im not condoning any form of racism, but citing a further form of racism doesnt justify the original

ALL people should just try to live and let live, its not worth going on about, so there are considered to be 18 nationalities resident in our town to justify thier language on a letter, thats great, I would imagine thats at least 18 other cultures for us to learn about too. People are too quick to worry about differences and boundaries, it is much better to concentrate on what makes us alike

RSG ? OOPS RAG...sausage fingers on my blackberry hahaha....col what you do if for example theres another fuel strike and garages put signs up like "muslims only" and dont say they wouldnt because they did in blackburn(jans garage and the old esso one on king st.)

yes, thats 100% true actually, Jans have a shocking record for beheading infadels on the forecourt too

think you will find its more on the lines of Al-Qaeda supporters and a hatred of all things white.

ooooops apologies i mistyped....ITS A BLACK RAG TIED TO THE TOWING RING AT THE REAR OF A CAR.

Is that right Abbey? It's not something I've heard of or noticed. If that is the case I think treason would be more suitable!

im not condoning any form of racism,

yes, thats 100% true actually, Jans have a shocking record for beheading infadels on the forecourt too

Just a thought but to put a sign up stating "Fuel today...Asians Only" is racist in it's content isn't it?

In which case your flippant remark suggests that you are indeed condoning racism. I wonder what your comments would be if the situation had been reversed by a european filling station owner?

Is that right Abbey? It's not something I've heard of or noticed. If that is the case I think treason would be more suitable!

I've heard the same and if you take notice there are indeed a number of cars traipsing around the town trailing black rags from their underside. Kamy will no doubt be able to explain their purpose without resorting to insults and squabbling.

Just a thought but to put a sign up stating "Fuel today...Asians Only" is racist in it's content isn't it?

In which case your flippant remark suggests that you are indeed condoning racism. I wonder what your comments would be if the situation had been reversed by a european filling station owner?

At the time of the fuel shortage I used to use a fuel account at Jans garage and was never once refused fuel.

Guest andrewpickup

for starters whre is the evidence of this?

secondly if true it is racist but as my full original point stated citing a second case of racism doesnt justify yours

finally isnt jans in Europe?

Guest andrewpickup

Yusuf Jan Virmani is not european he is a Ugandan asian who came here when Idi Amin got sick of them and booted them out. Care to twist that?

his premises are in europe arent they? Idi amin got sick of 'them' ? yeah Idi was a reasonable guy, now where is the evidence I requested you massive racist?

Guest andrewpickup

Councillor Virmani also agreed with Jack Straw a couple of years ago quote "They should all learn our language before they come"

so he views himself as british?

id never argue the point that its handy to speak the language you live in but you have to start somewhere

It is indeed true unluckymorton :unsure:

If you ever see a black rag tied to or hanging from the rear towing ring of a car, you are 99% to 100% guaranteed to see an asian driving the vehicle. I got told a few years back (by an asian bloke i worked with) that it is a sign used by individuals who actively support the more extreme Islamic beliefs. It`s kinda like the masonic 'funny hand-shake'. These guys are said to be the 'hardcore' of muslims who verbally & sometimes physically support such groups like al qeda & the taliban etc.....via spreading their extremist mantras & even fund-raising.

Try looking out for it. The more you look, the more you`ll see

.... so just as a matter of interest how would you get home if the taxi turned up decorated with swastikas on the doors with a little Crusader on the bonnet and with the driver dressed in an SS uniform?

Am I right to assume that you had not considered the other side of that particular coin or do your sensibilities and morals depend on simply whether it's raining or not?

I don't know, its never happened to me. It seems a hypothetical question.

Has it happened to you? What did you do?

Cheers

Colin

Obviously got sod-all to do from the original subject

• 3 weeks later...

Never mind that it's yet another scam perpetrated for and on behalf of our immigrant community but wtf do all these bodies that we fund do? As far as I can see (apart from maybe the City and Guilds years ago) not one of em does anything worthwhile that we would not be better saving money on.

UK Citizenship Centre

Lincolns Group of Colleges

UK Borders Agency

Ascentis

Ofqual

City and Guilds

all just a waste of money to keep people off the dole queue.

Oh nearly forgot the biggest culprit.... Blackburn MP Jack Straw. Jack reckons “Abuses have to be rigorously investigated and rooted out.” Easy said eh? How about getting your buddies to pay back the money they stole from the public purse then? I inderstand their is still some reluctance amongst some of the (less) honorable members from those retiring to those in the more vulnerable constituencies.

Archived