BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chinese Baby Soup

Bit of an arrorant so-and-so aren't you.

I said what I saw was horrific. If you don't find the sight of a dead baby foetus something to be appalled I'd have to assume you are some kind of sociopath.

Also interesting that if someone makes a comment even vaguely about another nationality or mentions muslims, they are described as racist. Yet having a pop at Christians is fair game.

Click away.

Knowing sleepyjack personally, I have to say arrogance is definitely not something you can accuse him of.

Nothing personal against you Jisty, but you're way off.

25-year-old man is eaten and parts of his body sold to a kebab and pie shop.

Unlike the Chinese Baby Soup, this is not a hoax - but a genuine ghastly crime. Three men in Russia have been arrested for stabbing a man to death and then chopping him up for food.

A Russian police statement said: "After carrying out the crime, the corpse was divided up. Part was eaten and part was also sold to a kiosk selling kebabs and pies."

How revolting.

I've never been to Russia and have no desire to visit the country, having previously heard other horror stories about disgusting Russian food in restaurants. I don't like the idea of going out for a meal and it being a case of 'Russian Roulette' in a restaurant.

Link below:

Man's body sold to a kebab and pie shop

On a different note, people in Britain have been warned never to buy bottles of Russian vodka on the 'black market'. The Food Standards Agency has advised people that bottles of "Original Vodka Russia Export Quality" and "Imperial Valkonov Vodka" which has been sold cheaply on the black market, particularly in parts of Manchester, London and West Scotland, could contain lethal levels of methanol.

_38996935_bootlegvodka203.jpg

Dangerous levels of methanol can cause severe abdominal pain, drowsiness, vomiting, dizziness, blurred vision leading to blindness and the risk of coma with breathing difficulties.

The symptoms of methanol poisoning can be delayed for several hours so people may not be immediately aware of the dangers after drinking the vodka.

Oh for goodness sake, the most vile thing I have ever eaten was whatever passed for pie and chaps from a cafe in Darwen Street Blackburn- a little place just by the Blakewater culvert for those who remember it.

Russian cuisine is vastly under-rated and several of their dishes are amongst the most delicious you can eat anywhere in the world.

On a different note, people in Britain have been warned never to buy bottles of Russian vodka on the 'black market'. The Food Standards Agency has advised people that bottles of "Original Vodka Russia Export Quality" and "Imperial Valkonov Vodka" which has been sold cheaply on the black market, particularly in parts of Manchester, London and West Scotland, could contain lethal levels of methanol.

AS I recall wasnt that a drink made in Belgium, or Holland, in about 2002?

Oh for goodness sake, the most vile thing I have ever eaten was whatever passed for pie and chaps from a cafe in Darwen Street Blackburn- a little place just by the Blakewater culvert for those who remember it.

Russian cuisine is vastly under-rated and several of their dishes are amongst the most delicious you can eat anywhere in the world.

Pie and chaps????????????????????????????????

Was it a Russian chap?

Mystery still surrounds the ultimate resting place of that blokes mother-in-law who he was convicted of murdering in Blackburn half a dozen or so years ago. Traces of her blood were found all over his house. He was apparently very hard working and worked a daily shift at Hollands Pies in Baxenden and also I seem to rem owned a kebab shop on Longsight in Manchester.

Anyway point being that despite dead bodies being difficult to dispose of no traces of her body were ever found. :o

Archived