BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sky Sports?

For the last year or so I've been watching sky sports via their player. I have the sports package at my house but not online. Before all I had to do was start watching a live film and then switch to sky sports and I could watch the footy. It would seem that option is no longer working, so is there another way to watch it?

I flat refuse to pay an extra £10.00 a month for online sport. I get movies for free so the sport should be the same but what can you say they are greedy sods. So any help would be appreciated in getting my sky sports back!!

Thanks in advance.

Check moneysavingexpert.com and see if there is any help in that forum - lots of deals get posted in there, and lots of little deals that people have got...

You could always just use live internet sites instead!?

I'll check it out. I do use the later but its nice on weekends to take in 4-5 games and sky have some good ones in english.

Thats odd, I get all the sky sports channels on skyplayer using an account that is linked to my subscription.

I can watch anything else, bar sports. before I just selected sky sports from the player channels selector and it obtained the licence. Now it won't let me watch and asks me to pay £10.00 more a month just for sports, cheeky sods.

I can watch anything else, bar sports. before I just selected sky sports from the player channels selector and it obtained the licence. Now it won't let me watch and asks me to pay £10.00 more a month just for sports, cheeky sods.

If you dont subscibe to the sky sports satelite channels they will charge an on line subscription.

Archived