• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IRA2.jpg

A little reminder for Bazzanotsogreat that on British soil Chistianist violence has killed about 100 Britons in my life time for every Briton killed by Islamnist violence.

Philip. That's a Republican Mural not a Catholic one. One of the Republican movements greatest heroes, Wolfe Tone was in fact a Protestant. To say that The Catholic faith and The Republican movement go hand in hand is not only over simplifying things but also misleading.

Earth from Above

Some interesting photos here.Do any of our overseas members know any of the locations?

Jodrell, the one in Tasmania is of Wineglass Bay on the Freycinet peninsula. The water there is spectacularly clear. There's a great walk form Coles Bay to a lookout overlooking Wineglass. You can then descend to the beach, and then to the beach on the other side of the peninsula and back to Coles bay. Takes about 3 hours or so. A spectacular part of this earth. If you ever make it to Aust, then this place is certainly worth a visit.

Fraser Island is off the Queensland SE coast and is the largest sand island in the world.

Philip. That's a Republican Mural not a Catholic one. One of the Republican movements greatest heroes, Wolfe Tone was in fact a Protestant. To say that The Catholic faith and The Republican movement go hand in hand is not only over simplifying things but also misleading.

Agreed- that is why I used the term Christianist. I avoided any reference to Catholic/Protestant.

Archived