BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton V Rovers

Ben-2000

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok miker you are a true rover no doubt.......TIME TO LAY CARDS ON THE TABLE...WHAT TIER WAS YOU SAT TODAY? ARE YOU PRE95 ? HOW MANY GAMES HAV YOU BEEN? IM CALLING YOU OUT IN CYBER WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cmon gob.....checl in morting....morning yayyyyyyyyyy

cmon gob.....checl in morting....morning yayyyyyyyyyy

You do realise I live in Australia right? So literally have no way to getting to games, which is why I said in another thread that I was disgusted by the fact that you wanted to rip up your season ticket after the Portsmouth game, as I would love to be able to go to a Blackburn game every week, unfortunately I can't ... I have to settle to watching the games on TV for which I pay $100/month for cable to do.

So I guess by your definition I'm not a real Rovers fan because I have no way to get to Ewood Park, which is fine by me to be honest because I haven't claimed anywhere that I am the biggest Rovers fan in the world or a better fan than anyone else, you just seem to have that opinion of me, which is flattering to say the least. You're the one prancing around on here claiming that you have been a season ticket holder and devoted supporter for eons and we should all listen to your opinions.

And yes, I don't like you because until we beat Bolton 2-0, you were posting hateful comments about the manager and the players, which I find to be out of line and now you're calling me out on personal details, which frankly are none of your business.

Wonder where Zulu is?

Well I'm here. Thanks for your concern.I would have visited the board win lose or draw. Frankly I am concerned about us now. Two atrocious performances, away to Villa and home to you and it's looking like a long hard winter. Megson has always had a tenuous grip on his position as manager and I can see him struggling to sort out the problems in the heads of, what is on paper, an adequate squad of players. Not sure who we would replace him with though.

We got what we deserved out of yesterday's game - and so did you. Good to see that most of you are not getting too carried away about your performance. You'll not get many easier rides this season. You will be on the fringes of the relegation battle without really being sucked into it. We've got a big battle on our hands. It starts today, if the Ginger Mourinho is up to it.

Still my team though - and I'm proud to be a Bolton fan.

It could be something to do with the fans singing "Owen Coyle is a c@nt, he shags p....." ?

Went to get a beer after the first goal and my heart sank to hear a group of knuckle-dragging idiots singing it near the bar. Shameful. Thankfully it faded out nearer to half time as the concourse filled up. I happened to be treating my cousins to the match who emigrated as kids to Australia in the 80s and good job I went to the bar. A complete embarrassment to the club.

Thoroughly enjoyed yesterday, our fans were in fine voice, you could tell Bolton were not up for it, our players wanted it more (End of).

You could tell in the stands, Bolton turn up at the very last minute, they don't sing, they pipe their drum in on the tannoy (WTF is all that about) and they are so anti megson it rubs off on the team, you can see it, they are terrified!

As a result of the above the atmosphere sucks and their little contingent of bitter fans are a joke! (We don't care about Bolton, you berks!)

As for Fat Davies, how does he get away with it? He's just a dirty cheat!

I thought all our boys were great, Nicko was bob on about Di Santo, he's looking better every game.

Okay, Bolton had a few half chances, the shot that hit the bar was going miles wide until The Admiral stuck his leg out and Jacobsen's line clearance showed our desire to keep a clean sheet, which for us, is great.

If McCann hadn't been about then we'd have seen 4/5

How good was Dunny, he's in good nick, how much ground did he make to score that goal and how good was that finish?

The own goal was tremendous, nearly cried laughing.

Oh, and for the Bolton idiots (I know all clubs have them) but really, when are you going to get it? We don't care about you AT ALL, you give us loads of points and you play boring football!!!

And as for trying to start fights with 6/7 year old boys outside the ground after is just plain pathetic, just as well the police intervened morons, there were about 25-30 Rovers fans on that path that were about to give you a pasting.

All in all a good day out.

Did anyone else hear the "Megson for Scotland" chants? :lol:

Over my dead body!! :lol:

Couldn't get to the game as I went to a conference, but I must ask did we actually pass the ball round? BBC reports us as having 59% possession which is great. Possession wins games and we've been so poor in this area to date and its great to see that stat finally go up. We must have been playing a lot more ball on the ground and what do we get a clean sheet and two goals away from home, happy days.

Good to see Diouf finally stuck out on the left, regardless of comments he's been playing better than Ped's to date and with EVH seemingly not up to the job, perhaps we've found a solution to a long standing problem. Ped's now finally has realistic pressure on him from someone, hopefully it spurs him on and if not well we can move him on now.

I can only assume that the two up top allowed us to retain much more of the ball and Dunn since he scored must still have had freedom to do what he's been doing well, score.

Givet going off is a blow and hopefully he's OK and its not serious. My only real gripe is yet again Kali is nowhere to be seen. With all the signs pointing to Benni leaving he has to get pitch time, Di Santo staying is not a fore-gone conclusion yet and we could be left in the pooh if the worst case scenario comes along.

Good win and nice to put some breathing space between us and the bottom 3 and hopefully we continue that against Fulham with even a draw. Well done finally to Sam for having a change of heart (bad joke, I know) and sticking Dunn up top with two targets and fore-going our normal style.

Looking forward to Fulham with hope, now.

I desperately don't want to rain on our blue and white parade, but lads, Bolton were f***in' sh*te. Pompey could have beaten them yesterday.

Away win yes, clean sheet yes, Dunny's cracking finish yes, but the level of euphoria on here leaves me a bit puzzled.

Sorry :mellow:

I take your point about Notlob being poor Nick. Their Prem future imo is down to one man ...Kevin Davies. Given our recent record an away win is like a man walking across the sahara stumling across an oasis. Especially against an auld enemy.

Delighted with the three points yesterday. I think a fairer reflection of the game would have been about 5-1 to us. Bolton will do well to stay up on that showing IMO.

I was delighted too how Dunn played in a 4-4-2 - more of the same please Sam, starting with Fulham on Wednesday. Onwards and upwards.

Question for Zulu. What's the signifigance of the quartered BWFC flag in red, yellow, green and blue with a blue cross? It was hanging from the left hand side of the upper tier of the opposite end to ours.

You do realise I live in Australia right? So literally have no way to getting to games, which is why I said in another thread that I was disgusted by the fact that you wanted to rip up your season ticket after the Portsmouth game, as I would love to be able to go to a Blackburn game every week, unfortunately I can't ... I have to settle to watching the games on TV for which I pay $100/month for cable to do.

So I guess by your definition I'm not a real Rovers fan because I have no way to get to Ewood Park, which is fine by me to be honest because I haven't claimed anywhere that I am the biggest Rovers fan in the world or a better fan than anyone else, you just seem to have that opinion of me, which is flattering to say the least. You're the one prancing around on here claiming that you have been a season ticket holder and devoted supporter for eons and we should all listen to your opinions.

And yes, I don't like you because until we beat Bolton 2-0, you were posting hateful comments about the manager and the players, which I find to be out of line and now you're calling me out on personal details, which frankly are none of your business.

1.no i didnt know i was hated in aus..ha...

2.i nearly ripped my ticket up at half time at the pompey game...get your facts right.

3.you give the opinion that you are things rovers and noone can ask any questions.

4.fact ..season ticket holder for all but 40 years.

5.ive never once said everyone should listen to me...fact...the truth is if you knew me is i voice my opinion and couldnt care less what anyone else thinks ,especially you sat behind your keyboard mike.

6.hateful comments??? raed again....THE ONLY PERSON WHO HATES ANYONE IS YOU WITH ME WHICH IS QUIET FRANKLY LAUGHABLE.

right ive never used the ignore button ,where is it?

Very dissapointed with EHD at the final whistle!

After a lame attempt to applaud us lot he couldn't wait to go to the Bolton fans and show where his heart truly lies.

Who cares? I'd only have bothered about that if we had lost!

Anyway EHD lives at Lostock so it's highly likely that he'd have got tickets for some mates / neighbours / relatives etc and if so he'd not be allowed or wise to get him in the Blackburn area.

You apparently live in Adlington so are all your mates over there BRFC fans? If you got them tickets where would they be located?

Stop stirring trs.

Very dissapointed with EHD at the final whistle!

After a lame attempt to applaud us lot he couldn't wait to go to the Bolton fans and show where his heart truly lies.

How anyone can be "disappointed" with EHD I don't know! He is a thoroughbred tit and you should expect him to act like one. He was alright in the 2 half yesterday but I hope he pisses off when January comes...

Archived