BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton V Rovers

Ben-2000

wink.gif

and when you were a lad there was no street lights ,coloured tellies and you walked in front of a car with a red flag... wacko.gif

And when I was a lad there were no street lights, no tellies of any kind, and no cars either. All perfectly true; there was a war on and 2of these items were banned (cars only for authorised use out of dire neccessity) and the other was still about 15 years in the future.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:blink:

wink.gif

And when I was a lad there were no street lights, no tellies of any kind, and no cars either. All perfectly true; there was a war on and 2of these items were banned (cars only for authorised use out of dire neccessity) and the other was still about 15 years in the future.

I went egypt and none of em had heard of blackburn.

And to every englishman they just ask do you support man utd :mellow:

Thats all they know.

Goto Turkey, now that's one place they do know us!!! I was there in August "Blackburn Rovers TUGAY!!!!" was our full club name in their view

Goto Turkey, now that's one place they do know us!!! I was there in August "Blackburn Rovers TUGAY!!!!" was our full club name in their view

I went to a pub after the game and the Turkish owners recognised the shirt and asked if I knew what Tugay was doing these days, he went on to say what a nice man he is. Tugay what a legend!

1.no i didnt know i was hated in aus..ha...

2.i nearly ripped my ticket up at half time at the pompey game...get your facts right.

3.you give the opinion that you are things rovers and noone can ask any questions.

4.fact ..season ticket holder for all but 40 years.

5.ive never once said everyone should listen to me...fact...the truth is if you knew me is i voice my opinion and couldnt care less what anyone else thinks ,especially you sat behind your keyboard mike.

6.hateful comments??? raed again....THE ONLY PERSON WHO HATES ANYONE IS YOU WITH ME WHICH IS QUIET FRANKLY LAUGHABLE.

right ive never used the ignore button ,where is it?

You're such a drama queen. It's not like I'm sitting here thousands of miles away, planning some sort of twisted vendetta of hatred against you. I said I don't like you because so many of your posts have been absolutely ridiculous. I love the fact that people can get reactions from you like the one above where you go completely overboard with your opinions.

You say that I come across as though I know better than everyone else, but that's exactly the way you come across. Only yours are usually done with lots of exclamation marks, caps lock and tantrums when people (or Sam) don't agree with you.

I'm not even going to bother addressing the last one :rolleyes: as I don't have time or the desire to go through your posts to give you examples. Clearly I do bother you enough that you've had to go address me directly in every thread I posted an opinion since I told you I didn't like you, and now need to put me on ignore.

Because this game is over and done with and we don't need any more discussion on the topic so it becomes a place to have a rant. To bring it back to topic - a good and much needed away win against a very poor team who look more like relegation fodder than others who supposedly are. We looked to have just a bit more quality in every position and, if KD ever started getting the bookings he deserves, Bolton would be down and out.

I don't recall a single offside in the game which is odd for rovers

That's because McCarthy wasn't on the pitch for most of the game.

Speaking of whom, anyone notice him march off at the end refusing to celebrate the win and ignoring the fans chanting his name ?

He's a goner in January (hopefully).

Archived