BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton V Rovers

Ben-2000

If it's about watching Blackburn troglodytes beating the snot out of Burnley troglodytes and vice versa followed by two town centres being demolished then you can keep your REAL derby, Mum. ;)

When did that happen then? I only know Burnley fans wrecked their own town centre in 2000. Hmm, 9 years ago...

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get a grip. They are the same insults that West Brom fans direct at Wolves fans, Norwich fans direct at Ipswich fans etc etc etc West Brom fans call Wolves fans dingles by the way. Have a minute whilst the shock subsides.

Don't flatter yourself that there's a Blackburn Institute of Dingle Insults somewhere in the town. :rolleyes:

If it's about watching Blackburn troglodytes beating the snot out of Burnley troglodytes and vice versa followed by two town centres being demolished then you can keep your REAL derby, Mum. ;)

Get a grip of what? Exactly. It just amuses that a team tries their hardest to create a rivalry with us, by using exactly the same things we use to another team. We don't care about Bolton, but obviously you lot care about us. Bless.

Yes, I'm fully aware of WBA calling Wolves Dingles, it's hardly a state secret, is it?

Get a grip. They are the same insults that West Brom fans direct at Wolves fans, Norwich fans direct at Ipswich fans etc etc etc West Brom fans call Wolves fans dingles by the way. Have a minute whilst the shock subsides.

XDon't flatter yourself that there's a Blackburn Institute of Dingle Insults somewhere in the town. :rolleyes:

as opposed to you nice piggies throwing bins in the crowds of fans leaving 2 seasons ago. Or jumping on peoples cars on the main car park 4 years ago...horwich city village of nice yokels.

Very important who will start up front tomorrow. If it's not Benni along with Di Santo or Roberts, than you feel that this is it and he really will be sold, which would be a very, very, disappointing thing.

And after 10 defeats it will be crazy to not try something new, which worked very well in the last game.

And after 10 defeats it will be crazy to not try something new, which worked very well in the last game.

Agree with that. No disrespect to Sam - I hope everything goes well. any heart op carries a risk, no matter how minor - but it will be interesting to see how we line up in his absence.

I've said before that I don't think Rovers' players of Souness' and Hughes' purchase aren't used to Sam's approach (yet) and I suspect there have been a few half (and full) time rollockings from Sam.

Hopefully Sam has passed on a plan to start like we finished against Pompey.

Here's hoping!

as opposed to you nice piggies throwing bins in the crowds of fans leaving 2 seasons ago. Or jumping on peoples cars on the main car park 4 years ago...horwich city village of nice yokels.

Horwich City village idiots. Has a double irony about it, marrying City with village in that no matter how big they think they are (City,) they are small time (village), and idiots for it.

Nice one Abbey, looks like Zulu fits the bill nicely. Thank fully we dont see Bolton as a rival just AN.other team.

Blankety blank sums Bolton up for me

That's where you're wrong, son. Only two sets of fans were originally, and for some time, called Dingles - Burnley and Barnsley. Some time later, other supporters jumped on the bandwagon and started using the same terminology.......yawn........yawn.........

Hope you draw Bury in the FA Cup, then you can tell us what a real Derby is like............ <_<

After todays games, Rovers need no more incentive than to take the 3 points.

Sam is happy.

Fans are happy.

Rovers move up to 11th.

Fulham start kacking themselves for Wednesday knowing that Rovers are on a roll and have snatched the away win they so crave.

Bring on the winkers.

Yeah but the problem with using those examples my spear chicking friend is below:

West Brom- Wolves- Arch rivals

Norwich- Ipswich- Arch Rivals

Rovers- Dingles- Arch rivals

Bolton-

Yeah but the problem with using those examples my spear chicking friend is below:

Not a practice I am familiar with. Perhaps you could elaborate on this specific avian abuse, my banjo plucking friend? :tu:

Not a practice I am familiar with. Perhaps you could elaborate on this specific avian abuse, my banjo plucking friend? :tu:

Zulu, IF you dont win tomorrow against our mixed bag team then you should start to seriously worry.

What time is the game? Sky showing 1pm, but our pay channel is having it at 3:30pm SA time. We only 1 hour ahead of you guys, which would have the game starting at 2pm. Unless of course we are 2 hours ahead. Im confused

West Brom- Wolves- Arch rivals

Norwich- Ipswich- Arch Rivals

Rovers- Dingles- Arch rivals

Bolton-

With the possible exception of Dunny, Derby games are for fans only, insignificant for the players, 3 points are significant and this will be one of the games Sam has targeted to get something from!!

What time is the game? Sky showing 1pm, but our pay channel is having it at 3:30pm SA time. We only 1 hour ahead of you guys, which would have the game starting at 2pm. Unless of course we are 2 hours ahead. Im confused

Kick off 1.30 GMT

Bolton- an insignificant, tacky club who no-one gives a f*** about!

In all fairness, that "tacky" - brand comes from a certain manager who played a very negative type of football and picked up any player that still had a pulse as long as they were on a free. Rocks in glass-houses and so on.

Prediction: 1-2. Klasnic, Nelsen, McCarthy.

Archived