BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham Tickets

Eddie

I know that a topic will be created for this, but I'm trying to organise a group trip for this and I was wondering if anyone knew if there would be the 2 for 1 deal that there has been in the past? I had a look on the website and just to be able to see the prices you need to register, so I was hoping someone on here would be more in the know and could save me the time (selfish I know). I also seem to remember that the scheme was run by a third party anyway.

I noticed that this year, unlike last year, tickets are only available to season ticket holders. As I live in Fulham I am quite desperate to get to the game again. Does anyone know if they will sell the remaining allocation to all fans at some point?

I noticed that this year, unlike last year, tickets are only available to season ticket holders. As I live in Fulham I am quite desperate to get to the game again. Does anyone know if they will sell the remaining allocation to all fans at some point?

All away games go to Season Ticket holders only initially, usually for a few days.

All away games go to Season Ticket holders only initially, usually for a few days.

My wife and I are not season ticket holders yet were able to buy tickets for the fulham game with no problem, from rovers ticket office. But as you say, season ticket holders get first priority.

My wife and I are not season ticket holders yet were able to buy tickets for the fulham game with no problem, from rovers ticket office. But as you say, season ticket holders get first priority.

Fulham away was season ticket holders until 9th Nov, looks on open sale now according to the offish site?

You can buy tickets in the 'neutral' area next to Rovers fans for £15. You need a Fulham season ticket holder to buy them for you though to get the offer.

That is a bit of a rip off!!

Bought 4 tickets at £30quid

Bringing along some mates who dont normally go

Where is everyone meeting, which pub?

I went to the crabtree last time

That is a bit of a rip off!!

Bought 4 tickets at £30quid

Bringing along some mates who dont normally go

Where is everyone meeting, which pub?

I went to the crabtree last time

I imagine it's the Eight Bells, like last time, designated away pub.

I will be there on Wednesday before the game, ended up getting my tickets after all.

Archived