BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Full Tilt Poker

• 3 months later...

Has anyone played Rush Poker on Full Tilt? It's brilliant; you're in a pool of all online players and face a different table of opponents for every hand. You can discard your hand and move to a new table whenever you want. It's like playing poker on adderall.

I've been 3x multi-tabling this game and I end up averaging 275 hands per hour per table. The money swings are mental.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone played Rush Poker on Full Tilt? It's brilliant; you're in a pool of all online players and face a different table of opponents for every hand. You can discard your hand and move to a new table whenever you want. It's like playing poker on adderall.

I've been 3x multi-tabling this game and I end up averaging 275 hands per hour per table. The money swings are mental.

Started doing this, but only low stakes (5c/10c) and I don't think I'll ever have the speed of thought to multi-table.

What's the strategy here? It seems such a fast game and the annonymous factor means that ABC poker seems the best way to play. But given how many people quickfold there's possibly value to raising with any two cards in an unraised pot nearly 100% of the time?

I've also found that it has improved my button/SB/BB play a lot. Really interesting trying to work out if people in late position really do have an actual hand.

Hey everyone.... Just wondering who plays on Full Tilt? if anyone?.... or what sites do people play on?

Yeah I'm on it because it was the first main stream poker site to be fully Mac compatible. Had a spell of being on it all the time but now it's once every month or so I have a go.

Archived