BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Chelski

Yep, these days it's totally normal to receive 20,000 word assignments mid-term with a deadline 24 hours later. Not unbelievable in the slightest.

As I have said, it was 4X5k word assignments which weren't handed out due to an admin cock-up. If the deadline was shifted to help us, then we wouldn't have the work marked and moderated in time for our grades for the module this semester (we have been told that all submitted work must be completed, marked and moderated before the day of the exam, which is next tuesday). The markers and mods will also be in a rush to get them all sorted (as well as us students were) before next tuesday (which equals just shy of 2 weeks, when the normal mark and mod deadline for ONE assignment is 3 weeks). It's their own fault, but I damned well hope they manage to sort it or that's a whole module failed by 300 students, all because of some stupid numbers error on a computer.

Why must I tell every single detail? I know 20k word assignment is unbelievable, but I HAD clarified them being 4X5k words in an earlier post.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rolleyes: I have revisited this match a number of times as I tried to recount the ups and downs of the night to friends and relatives coming home for Christmas.

This was one of my all time favourite rovers matches - perhaps even the best - along with the 2 all draw with Man U when we first returned to the premiership, the league cup final, the defeat of Arsenal 1 - nil when Benni scored a wonder goal, the defeat of Arsenal 2 nil when Tugay scored and a 3 - 2 victory over Everton

Archived