SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fans Behaviour

RIML

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

It could be something to do with the fans singing "Owen Coyle is a c@nt, he shags p....." ?

Heard that in the concourse in the top tier, I agree we seem to have a large contingent of idiots trying to play the hardman role.

Payton?

Not quite ;)

I might be completely wrong but I hear it at the home games from a couple of lads behind me and it sounded a bit louder today obviously more people join in with the chants at away games.

Not quite ;)

I might be completely wrong but I hear it at the home games from a couple of lads behind me and it sounded a bit louder today obviously more people join in with the chants at away games.

Ive heard it twice, Its not a chant Id like to hear again.

But sadly Im sure I will.

• Backroom

Probably the same lot who gathered outside the infamous Multi Faith Room at that friendly singing 'We hate P***s!'

Oh and Plastic Head that 'Jap' you speak of, is that the Korean Chung-Yong Lee?

It could be something to do with the fans singing "Owen Coyle is a c@nt, he shags p....." ?

Nothing new here, we seem to have a far greater proportion of morons when we play away. Its been this way a long time. I find it embarassing.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the P word in the Owen Coyle comment?

I thought it was ok to hate Burnley at every chance you get. Isnt it ?

Well not in that way it/s not. Infantile, ignorant and boorish. Embarrassing to many even. Some football songs are very witty and manage to avoid bawling out offensive language but unfortunately our chavs haven't managed to do 'witty' since asking for the toilets back.

It has very little to do with showing support for the club either. As I have said before the thought of being confined in a pen with these types is part of the reason that I go to so few away matches.

some real morons 'supporting' us yesterday

There's one made a stupid moronic post two above yours andrew. Rather think it's the £15 ticket schemes to blame. The down side being that it makes more away matches fall into the reaches of our massed ranks of the £2 an hour brigade.

On the train station at Horwich after the game, one of the morons clearly failed to realise that as he had gotten onto the train on the Bolton side that the opposite platform was full of Rovers going back to Preston. The abuse he was shouting at us was comical before someone made him realise that we were the same supporters.

nice of you to call me and quite a few others who didnt see the blue and white shirts stood behind a row of guys with their shirts zipped up morons. although you obviously dont think mistakes like that can happen

EDIT: also the "abuse" was just the w@nky wanderers

Scumbag and morons for trying to engage in football banter? I think you are watching the wrong sport. Maybe you should take up knitting, or something as boring. If someone confronted me for singing; they would get told where to go.

haha well said, just like those fans on the train with jedward give us a wave

Scumbag and morons for trying to engage in football banter? I think you are watching the wrong sport. Maybe you should take up knitting, or something as boring. If someone confronted me for singing; they would get told where to go.

The line between banter and behaving like a tosser is a thin one.

The line between banter and behaving like a tosser is a thin one.

so thinking a platform of fans (and you dont see their colours) are a different team and chanting songs at them is being a tosser? the 10k plus that chant at ewood when we play at home must all be tossers as well..

• Backroom

Singing racist songs and abusing people for no reason? Yep I'm pretty sure his initial labelling of Scumbags and morons is right

I find it tends to be lads in their late teens in their stone island clobber who fancy themselves as hardmen, act up in front of their mates but in reality one on one would run a mile from anyone.

Saw such an incident at Wigan away last season this one lad giving it the big I am until someone stood up to him, pathetic bunch of people.

Indeed, but mistaking people for Bolton fans and singing 'Oh wanky Wanderers' is not behaving like a tosser.

Singing racist songs and abusing people for no reason? Yep I'm pretty sure his initial labelling of Scumbags and morons is right

I find it tends to be lads in their late teens in their stone island clobber who fancy themselves as hardmen, act up in front of their mates but in reality one on one would run a mile from anyone.

Saw such an incident at Wigan away last season this one lad giving it the big I am until someone stood up to him, pathetic bunch of people.

Not a single one of us on the train were singing racist chants. If they did, I would have said something.

as ohmi said not one of us where racist on that train, seethe bit i quoted, just incase you didnt see

On the train station at Horwich after the game, one of the morons clearly failed to realise that as he had gotten onto the train on the Bolton side that the opposite platform was full of Rovers going back to Preston. The abuse he was shouting at us was comical before someone made him realise that we were the same supporters.

EDIT: sorry just seen your 2nd post

• Backroom

Yer Dazmaz a bit of banter is harmless and all part of the package but there is a contingent that take it too far sadly.

It's not mutually exclusive to rovers by any means though

Yer Dazmaz a bit of banter is harmless and all part of the package but there is a contingent that take it too far sadly.

It's not mutually exclusive to rovers by any means though

i think the worst that was sang on that train was theres only 2 owen coyles on ohmi :P

so thinking a platform of fans (and you dont see their colours) are a different team and chanting songs at them is being a tosser? the 10k plus that chant at ewood when we play at home must all be tossers as well..

Im not aware that I have said that. But carry on....

Archived