BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fans Behaviour

RIML

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so thinking a platform of fans (and you dont see their colours) are a different team and chanting songs at them is being a tosser?

Most definitely.

Why on earth the likes of you and others like you need to bawl tuneless and offensive songs with rude words in them in order to feel manly is beyond my comprehension.

Most definitely.

Why on earth the likes of you and others like you need to bawl tuneless and offensive songs with rude words in them in order to feel manly is beyond my comprehension.

are you one of these boring lot that go to ewood, sit in the jack walker stand and not open your mouth all game? its a chant FFS its not hurting anyone

Lemme get this straight. Some of the above seem to think chanting 'wanky wanderers' at rovers fans is offensive.....no, it's just humiliating for those chanting it, and they then take their mistake on the chin. Seemples.

In terms of racist chanters, I strongly urge all fans to thump these mindless halfwits. I dont normally condone violence, but this kind of thing warrants a knee to the nuts followed by an uppercut.

Lemme get this straight. Some of the above seem to think chanting 'wanky wanderers' at rovers fans is offensive.....no, it's just humiliating for those chanting it, and they then take their mistake on the chin. Seemples.

at last someone with sence

Most definitely.

Actually, it was comical Drog. A group of spotty teens bounced onto the Bolton bound train, a good many of them giving w'nker signs to the hundreds of Rovers fans on the opposite platform. I'm not saying some looked like they had more fingers than brain cells but the search for the missing link could be over....!

But lighten up they're only supporting " their" team.

Actually, it was comical Drog. A group of spotty teens bounced onto the Bolton bound train, a good many of them giving w'nker signs to the hundreds of Rovers fans on the opposite platform. I'm not saying some looked like they had more fingers than brain cells but the search for the missing link could be over....!

But lighten up they're only supporting " their" team.

so we are morons for making such a mistake yet it was funny?

are you one of these boring lot that go to ewood, sit in the jack walker stand and not open your mouth all game?

Correct on 2 out of 3. Sing all you want as long as it's humerous and innovative and inside the ground. Leave the boorish and ignorant stuff to our neighbours down the road please. Chanting mob handed at people outside a ground after a match is inflammatory imo. Their is nothing to gain except to incite a set to.

btw Can you manage the words of 'Get into em' without any help?

Correct on 2 out of 3. Sing all you want as long as it's humerous and innovative and inside the ground. Leave the boorish and ignorant stuff to our neighbours down the road please. Chanting mob handed at people outside a ground after a match is inflammatory imo. Their is nothing to gain except to incite a set to.

btw Can you manage the words of 'Get into em' without any help?

me? no i struggle with difficult words like get, into and em. still at the next match dont forget your hip flask and cusion so you dont get cold and dont get a numb bum

Pardon? 'Quite very pompus' doesn't mean anything to me. Is the last word Latin?

I do apologize for missing a letter out - not on purpose may I add. You carry on with your attitude of being above everybody else though. If that's where you get your kicks.

You call us morons, yet you're picking up on things that actually do not matter. You must lead a pretty poor existence if you feel the need to pick up on people's spelling mistakes on the Internet. I cannot help being a poor speller.

You obviously can't help quoting accurately either. Where have I called you morons? :rolleyes:

Still if the cap fits...... :wstu:

Archived