BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fans Behaviour

RIML

haha well said, just like those fans on the train with jedward give us a wave

Haha I saw that...

And there were a few Bolton fans on the opposite platform, a few teens with Notlob tops on. There was a bit of banter, but nothing much.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha I saw that...

And there were a few Bolton fans on the opposite platform, a few teens with Notlob tops on. There was a bit of banter, but nothing much.

it was directed towards me on the train from bolton to blackburn

Good to see the cretins who can't take a comment as anything other than literally have arrived.

Nobody has ever said you are a moron if you sing, they've said you're a moron if you sing racist chants. Anyone who was singing the Owen Coyle song is a moron.

No they didn't. You've taken a comment completely out of context like a naughty schoolboy desperate to blag his way out of trouble. Either way, scummy teens with a couple of Stella's down them signing football chants at a train station is never the most pleasant sight.

No they didn't. You've taken a comment completely out of context like a naughty schoolboy desperate to blag his way out of trouble. Either way, scummy teens with a couple of Stella's down them signing football chants at a train station is never the most pleasant sight.

not one person has called us morons have they?

On the train station at Horwich after the game, one of the morons clearly failed to realise that as he had gotten onto the train on the Bolton side that the opposite platform was full of Rovers going back to Preston. The abuse he was shouting at us was comical before someone made him realise that we were the same supporters

i suggest you learn to read.

oh and none of drink stella and i fall out of the category of teen by a year. maybe you should stay at home next time so the youth (and future supporters of BRFC) dont offend or upset you. christ what did you old gits do as a young lad following your team away? its a bit of banter for (Please don't use that word again) sake

not one person has called us morons have they?

i suggest you learn to read.

oh and none of drink stella and i fall out of the category of teen by a year. maybe you should stay at home next time so the youth (and future supporters of BRFC) dont offend or upset you. christ what did you old gits do as a young lad following your team away? its a bit of banter for (Please don't use that word again) sake

I'm 22, it's just I managed to use my testosterone in far more effective ways.

Didn't he? So why has he apologiZed? happy.gif

btw The link worked fine.

It didn't work for me Theno.

Also btw; I quite like these posts accusing the JW Upper dwellers of sitting there like stuffed dummies and never shouting etc. I have just tried showing a few of them to my wife, but she is not impressed, and still insists that I must have been shouting loud and long at every match I attend. This is based on the fact that I arrive home each time hardly able to speak, and spend the next few days speaking in a hoarse croak.

It didn't work for me Theno.

Also btw; I quite like these posts accusing the JW Upper dwellers of sitting there like stuffed dummies and never shouting etc. I have just tried showing a few of them to my wife, but she is not impressed, and still insists that I must have been shouting loud and long at every match I attend. This is based on the fact that I arrive home each time hardly able to speak, and spend the next few days speaking in a hoarse croak.

Me too Fife, but you'll never convince the 'real' supporters in the Blackburn End who sing when we are winning and sit in silence when we are losing. I've done my time there but now realise that the way to watch a match is 'side on' where you can actually see both ends of the pitch!

are you one of these boring lot that go to ewood, sit in the jack walker stand and not open your mouth all game? its a chant FFS its not hurting anyone

I'm confused. What exactly was it that you specifically were involved in chanting that you are now trying to defend?

I'm confused. What exactly was it that you specifically were involved in chanting that you are now trying to defend?

i was one of the people who got on the train and mistakenly thought the fans on the other platform where bolton fans and like many others on the train started chanting w@anky wonderers. what i am defending is the point that was made by someone saying all chants should be kept inside the ground where i belive its a bit of banter between fans

Lets get this little point straight dazmaz.

On the "preston" side of Horwich Parkway was 99.9% Rovers fans. I was there, as was Baz as was Den and many others. I only saw 3 Bolton fans and 1 of them had his scarf showing. Around us, as Rovers fans piled onto the train on the "Bolton" platform, there were many Blue and White shirts, white, red and blue as well as fans donning scarves and headgear indicating they were Rovers. Fans were even joining in the "wanky Wanderers" song from our platform.

My whole point is NOT that everyone on the train was singing that song, it was the moron who was stood next to the door slinging us abuse and the fingered salutes UNTIL someone pointed out to him we were Rovers fans.

Hope that clears it up.

You mention about being out of your teens and what did we do in our younger days following Rovers. Well pal, we travelled by rail, bus, car and tranny van, we drunk, drunk some more and then some more, we followed our team and STUCK TOGETHER. Granted, we had a few morons back then but compared to todays irrelevant few even they now look like intelligent human beings.

And that my friend is not an insult.

i was one of the people who got on the train and mistakenly thought the fans on the other platform where bolton fans and like many others on the train started chanting w@anky wonderers. what i am defending is the point that was made by someone saying all chants should be kept inside the ground where i belive its a bit of banter between fans

Maybe you'll understand things better in a few years time when you are on the train with your mother, wife and daughter.

....then again maybe not!

Lets get this little point straight dazmaz.

On the "preston" side of Horwich Parkway was 99.9% Rovers fans. I was there, as was Baz as was Den and many others. I only saw 3 Bolton fans and 1 of them had his scarf showing. Around us, as Rovers fans piled onto the train on the "Bolton" platform, there were many Blue and White shirts, white, red and blue as well as fans donning scarves and headgear indicating they were Rovers. Fans were even joining in the "wanky Wanderers" song from our platform.

My whole point is NOT that everyone on the train was singing that song, it was the moron who was stood next to the door slinging us abuse and the fingered salutes UNTIL someone pointed out to him we were Rovers fans.

Hope that clears it up.

You mention about being out of your teens and what did we do in our younger days following Rovers. Well pal, we travelled by rail, bus, car and tranny van, we drunk, drunk some more and then some more, we followed our team and STUCK TOGETHER. Granted, we had a few morons back then but compared to todays irrelevant few even they now look like intelligent human beings.

And that my friend is not an insult.

in that case i apologise for getting the wrong end of the stick and flying off the handle

There's one made a stupid moronic post two above yours andrew. Rather think it's the £15 ticket schemes to blame. The down side being that it makes more away matches fall into the reaches of our massed ranks of the £2 an hour brigade.

Hopefully (Unless my maths is flawed) you meant at least 3 above Nodrog :D

For the record, I'm as ashamed as the vast majority of us are about the muppets singing that racist song, in fact, I was one of the guys telling them to cut it out, we DO NOT need any of that at all.

Racism and football should not go together and as long as we all stand up and tell them to stfu when the chavvies start it then maybe we can kill it before it starts to catch any kind of hold.

Try not to take it so seriously, yes it's offensive but just laugh at them, I do, if someone told me to stfu when singing whatever song it may be, I'd just want to sing it even more just to p*ss them off, so I don't think that's the right way to go about it. Just don't join in.

Try not to take it so seriously, yes it's offensive but just laugh at them, I do, if someone told me to stfu when singing whatever song it may be, I'd just want to sing it even more just to p*ss them off, so I don't think that's the right way to go about it. Just don't join in.

If someone is singing an offensive song, and another supporter in the same stand asks them to stop, and the said persons reaction is to ''sing it more just to p*ss them off'' then they are a complete tosser.

Archived