BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Stoke

CrazyIvan

erm... type of player - think injuries may have something to do with his lack previous - but to me he would still be scoring from a 'traditional' midfield role as he did when he first started fromfor us all them many moons ago.

Strange ... (just for comparison in general though not your comments)- Dunn score's 6 from 14 and its a strikers return - Benni scores similar and its not enough for a striker.

I think the point was that in his current role behind Di Santo he is getting the goals a striker should. As a midfielder he hasn't been getting the goals but you wouldn't necessarily expect him to. As to Benni, I agree - I would be playing him.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I played football I soon sussed that 8 decent to average players in a team plus 3 gud uns was promotion winning material whilst 7/8 decent players and 3 bad uns would see you fighting relegation.

Last night's match came with perfect timing. Without Drogba, Lampard, Essien and Terry Chelsea are mid table.

Archived