BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Stoke

CrazyIvan

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would you choose to only comment on half of what I said, and therefore completely ignore the second half; which actually answers your question?

My point was, why would you want us to start poorly and then only play well in a 4-4-2 in the second half? I hope the team perform brilliantly from the get go, whatever the formation... or is that unreasonable?

He can't score. Why is Di Santo so highly rated? Though the way he is going, Chelsea won't want him back! :-) I'm getting fed up of football, defensive tactics at home against a relegation candidate is absolutley unacceptable. We ARE turning into the new Bolton, it's pretty embarrassing to be a Rovers fan. After Wednesday I wish I could turn off and go play golf, but I can't so I'm stuck with this ######. Maybe when we end up in League One it'll be a bit more exciting! ;-)

My point was, why would you want us to start poorly and then only play well in a 4-4-2 in the second half? I hope the team perform brilliantly from the get go, whatever the formation... or is that unreasonable?

I did put if things aren't going well. But, of course I hope we do well from the get go. My point was that if we did play badly, there would only be 1 goal in it, giving us chance to turn it around.

One nice ball every so often doesn't make up for ineptitude the rest of the time.

For me 4-5-1 isn't the issue.. It's worked before this season. It's the fact we're playing a passenger

What about that defending following Robinson's save? One of the criticisms of Andrews was that he can never create anything for us, yet we saw against Fulham and now against Stoke that he can play some superb penetrating passes.

Do any Rovers fans enjoy football anymore? I'm slowly losing the will to live! I know it's been worse than this, but sometimes it feels like I support the most ordinary uncreative team in the league. Other than Dunny, we have no exciting players and even his play is limited because of the Championship quality players around him. I wish we could gets some of our kids in this side, they'd at least show some passion and enthasiasm that is sorely missed.

Can I also add that no yougster could do worse than Diouf, he offers nothing defensively or offensively. We may as well have ten men. Also if Di Santo missed so many easy chances, would he be picked for Chelsea?

Dunn off, bye bye any flair or creativity. We are boring and useless and managed by idiots. Diouf, Andrews and Roberts are amongst the worst(regular) prem players of all time surely?

At leasy we'll win a few games in the Championship? Or if we don't go down we are stuck with boring, negative, @#/? football as long as we stay up. I know we have no money, but we could at least TRY and play and get rid of the virus that is killing our club, i.e. the @#/? players I mentioned earlier.

How come everyone in the Pedersen and Andrews witch hunt isn't on Dioufs back? He is worse than either of them! At least Pedersen put a decent cross in every blue moon and was every now and then decent with free kicks, which is more than can be said about that (Please don't use that word again)-wit!

Archived