BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tiger Woods

Sky reporting that Tiger Woods in a serious condition after being involved in a car accident, he collided with a fire hydrent and then a tree,police say that accident not alcohol related.

Mixed reports coming out of the U.S at the moment, reports now saying that he has been released from hospital.

What's funny about it is the fact that the news channels were saying that he was seriously injured, then 30 mins later he's out of hospital with a few cuts on his face.

I wont be buying one of those razors then... :blink:

What's the difference between Tiger Woods hitting a wedge shot and Tiger Woods driving a Cadillac Escalade? Tiger can back up a wedge shot with no problem.

Some interesting rumors about the cause of the accident and cause of his facial lacerations.

Firstly, Thierry Henry tars his unblemished name, then Tiger Woods has a mis-hap :unsure: (is anybody seeing the pattern here?):huh:

....if i was Roger Federer, i`d be papping my pants!!! :unsure:

It`s been rumoured Tiger`s beautiful Norwegian wife smashed the rear window of the vehicle with a golf club.

Apparently said she did it to help free Tiger from the crashed vehicle <_< .....but i reckon she mis-took a childs cuddly toy on the rear seats, for a baby seal cub :unsure:

It`s been rumoured Tiger`s beautiful Norwegian wife smashed the rear window of the vehicle with a golf club.

Apparently said she did it to help free Tiger from the crashed vehicle <_< .....but i reckon she mis-took a childs cuddly toy on the rear seats, for a baby seal cub :unsure:

Is Tiger's wife not Swedish?

Archived