BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tiger Woods

If i was Tiger Woods, i`d consider giving up playing pro golf. The sport needs him FAR more than he needs it. He`s already the richest most successful golfer ever. If he never earned a penny again, he`d still never be a poor man.

Fair enough, he`s been nobbing a few slappers & got caught. It happens in real life every day. His wife is rightfully pee`d with him. That`s something HE has to deal with. All these 'sponsorship deals' that are in 'jeopardy' won`t be meaning a thing to him at the moment.

He must`ve known his actions would see the light of day eventually. He`s made his bed, now let him lie in it ;)

This just in from ESPN! Mr. Woods no longer wants to be called "TIGER". From now on please refer to him as "CHEETAH"

Whats the difference between Tiger Woods and Santa. Santa stops after 3 ho's.

Apparently 8 women have now come forward to say they had an affair with Tiger Woods. With his wife,Tiger said it was the best 9 holes he's ever played.

If i was Tiger Woods, i`d consider giving up playing pro golf. The sport needs him FAR more than he needs it. He`s already the richest most successful golfer ever. If he never earned a penny again, he`d still never be a poor man.

Fair enough, he`s been nobbing a few slappers & got caught. It happens in real life every day. His wife is rightfully pee`d with him. That`s something HE has to deal with. All these 'sponsorship deals' that are in 'jeopardy' won`t be meaning a thing to him at the moment.

He must`ve known his actions would see the light of day eventually. He`s made his bed, now let him lie in it ;)

Richest maybe, but he doesn't hold the majors record. He can't possibly retire until he gets that.

• 3 months later...

The guy is a golfing genius. Did you see the second shot last night to set up his eagle?

Sam Torrance, Ryder Cup legend and gnarly old pro, commentating shouts "Oh My God!" Like a 12 year old little girl!

F****** love the Masters me.

I was cheering when Woods missed his birdie putt on the 18th last night. There is something so unlikeable about Woods, even before the revelations about his private life. Good showing by the English lads Westwood and Poulter (and Sandy Lyle !) in the 1st round, hopefully they'll still be near the top of the leaderboard on Sunday night.

I was cheering when Woods missed his birdie putt on the 18th last night. There is something so unlikeable about Woods, even before the revelations about his private life. Good showing by the English lads Westwood and Poulter (and Sandy Lyle !) in the 1st round, hopefully they'll still be near the top of the leaderboard on Sunday night.

I'm with you on that Jim. There is an arrogance about him that I cannot stand and I love it when he screws up. He's a kind of golfing eqivalent of Manchester United.

Archived