BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Hull

Shabani

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Nelsen was outstanding on Saturday and one of the reasons we are keeping clean sheets is down to his return to form. Givet has looked decidedly poor this season whenever he has been moved into the middle but has been excellent at left-back. At the moment Chimbonda, Samba, Nelsen and Givet is a pretty solid back four.

I thought Nelsen was outstanding on Saturday and one of the reasons we are keeping clean sheets is down to his return to form. Givet has looked decidedly poor this season whenever he has been moved into the middle but has been excellent at left-back. At the moment Chimbonda, Samba, Nelsen and Givet is a pretty solid back four.

We too thought Nelsen was very good on Saturday.

He was.....its just how long he can keep that form going, before he drops another clanger and lets the opposition have an easy goal.....only a matter of time with him.

Hope he proves me wrong though :rover:

We'll have to agree to disagree then Hughesy - Nelsen would be the first name on the team sheet for me. For all his undoubted talent, Samba has a tendency to wander off all over the place and without Nelsen to keep him in order it would be chaos.

• Backroom

Funny how some people blamed Nelsen when Bolton almost scored but forget it was Samba who nearly gifted them a goal by trying to take players on on the half eay line.

Archived