BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Christmas Lights At Ewood

Message for the fans forum people or club.

Could Rovers invest in some christmas decorations or lights as they seem to be in blue and white colours, surely the club should invest in some lights and erect them outside Ewood to help improve the ambience or match day experience outside the ground.

Surely the club could leave the blue and white lights up during the winter months.

Thanks JAL

Message for the fans forum people or club.

Could Rovers invest in some christmas decorations or lights as they seem to be in blue and white colours, surely the club should invest in some lights and erect them outside Ewood to help improve the ambience or match day experience outside the ground.

Surely the club could leave the blue and white lights up during the winter months.

Thanks JAL

As much as I would LOVE this to happen, I think in this pathetic world of Political Correctness, we won't see it (unless we call them 'winter lights', THEN we might get somewhere). But I agree completely with your sentiment.

As much as I would LOVE this to happen, I think in this pathetic world of Political Correctness, we won't see it (unless we call them 'winter lights', THEN we might get somewhere). But I agree completely with your sentiment.

Then call them winter lights, just add a few christmas type decorations (trees, santas, etc.),during the month of December, then take these christmas type decorations down 12 days after xmas but keep the main blue and white winter lights up permanently.

Then call them winter lights, just add a few christmas type decorations (trees, santas, etc.),during the month of December, then take these christmas type decorations down 12 days after xmas but keep the main blue and white winter lights up permanently.

But that's where I don't like it. The lights are not to celebrate 'winter' are they? They celebrate Advent and Christmas and shouldn't be disguised as otherwise (but maybe that's just me).

But that's where I don't like it. The lights are not to celebrate 'winter' are they? They celebrate Advent and Christmas and shouldn't be disguised as otherwise (but maybe that's just me).

Celebrate christmas yes, if it can be extended further then great again.

It all adds to the experience that no other football club would be doing,yet.

Its all about enhancing ones environment would think that kids women and families would love it rather than having to contemplate a plain, dark sinister night when or if the unthinkable happens and Rovers are defeated.

Surely the lights would give off a positive effectand help everyones mood.

Celebrate christmas yes, if it can be extended further then great again.

It all adds to the experience that no other football club would be doing,yet.

Its all about enhancing ones environment would think that kids women and families would love it rather than having to contemplate a plain, dark sinister night when or if the unthinkable happens and Rovers are defeated.

Surely the lights would give off a positive effectand help everyones mood.

Yeah, fair point. Ignore my PC rant.

Archived