BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Roy Cropper From Corrie

ewoodpo

Hey guys, I am bored at home and I was just looking at the Corrie website. They have an image of Roy Cropper from the cafe in a Rovers shirt whilst on holiday. I was just wondering if he is a Rovers fan.

No, a producer is a burnley fan, so they fit in digs at rovers sometimes. What club would want Roy Cropper as a fan? (He supports Leicester btw). It's like when Steve McDonald fancied Veronica Clayton (Ronnie) who was a mental lass (though not as bad as Becky).

• Backroom

He's a Leicster fan in real life, in a special spin off DVD on Corrie he met some Rovers fans in Romania and put a shirt on for one reason or another.

Hey guys, I am bored at home and I was just looking at the Corrie website. They have an image of Roy Cropper from the cafe in a Rovers shirt whilst on holiday. I was just wondering if he is a Rovers fan.

Don;t think he is. In fact I did hear that he was a Dingle but either way I am amazed that no one mentioned the Coronation St Romanian Holiday Spin off dvd yet. From the extended clips I have seen the Rovers theme plays a major recurring part in the story, as the lead character (don't know his name but played the landlord in Early Doors)is a Rovers fanatic and can be seen wearing several current and retro kits through out.

At one point he is at a street fancy dress party in Transylvania and he compares the locals to Burnley fans!

Amazed this hasn't had more coverage by Rovers, few clubs get exposure like this outside of the big 4 - check it out!

He's a Leicster fan in real life, in a special spin off DVD on Corrie he met some Rovers fans in Romania and put a shirt on for one reason or another.

It is way more than that if you watch the clips - someone, be it a producer or a director must have written this story around Rovers, or must be a fan - it is that blatant...trust me watch the clips...

Rovers Return

Don;t think he is. In fact I did hear that he was a Dingle but either way I am amazed that no one mentioned the Coronation St Romanian Holiday Spin off dvd yet. From the extended clips I have seen the Rovers theme plays a major recurring part in the story, as the lead character (don't know his name but played the landlord in Early Doors)is a Rovers fanatic and can be seen wearing several current and retro kits through out.

At one point he is at a street fancy dress party in Transylvania and he compares the locals to Burnley fans!

Amazed this hasn't had more coverage by Rovers, few clubs get exposure like this outside of the big 4 - check it out!

It is way more than that if you watch the clips - someone, be it a producer or a director must have written this story around Rovers, or must be a fan - it is that blatant...trust me watch the clips...

Rovers Return

OMG!! The ROVERS Return! Why didn't I see it before?? :P:D

Who is the Welsh rugby player, who is a Rovers supporter?

Not aware of a welsh rugby player, but i know ex-England rugby union captain (& question of sport team captain) Bill Beaumont is a Rovers fan.

Archived