BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan On Boxing Day

Paul

First day of sales to ST holders I bought 4, Thursday of this week, the first day of open sale, I got another 4. When I looked at the second lot of tickets I was surprised to see these are only 30 seats further along in the same row as the ones I had purchased a week earlier. We are in row M. I thought this would be a popular game but it seems sales may be slow?

........and why is it I can find 8 people, 4 ST holders plus 4 who haven't been in years, to go to Wigan and 48 hours later we are back down to the 4 ST holders for Sunderland at home? Bizarre.

First day of sales to ST holders I bought 4, Thursday of this week, the first day of open sale, I got another 4. When I looked at the second lot of tickets I was surprised to see these are only 30 seats further along in the same row as the ones I had purchased a week earlier. We are in row M. I thought this would be a popular game but it seems sales may be slow?

Got mine on the second day of sales to ST holders. Row AA.

Coincidence your second lot came from the same book of tickets I think.

Biggest problem is going to be getting there. No trains or buses on Boxing Day. But I'll manage.

There are coaches going from the Ewood Park to wigan. When you buy a ticket for the match arrange coach seat sametime.

Was going for my tickets on thursday....not a chance now im sick of it.....whats the point when the players and sam arnt arsed with away games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY DONT GIVE A FLYING FRIG!

What sort of weak assed excuse is that Abbs? You must have been away to watch far worse Rovers teams than this, I know I have.

It's a Boxing day derby for fooks sake

What sort of weak assed excuse is that Abbs? You must have been away to watch far worse Rovers teams than this, I know I have.

Spot on - If you couldnt be arsed then last season should of been the game, 3-0 after 20 mins - awful!

Boxing day game - should be a decent following

not weak assed at all aggy.yes ive seen worse teams but at least they put effort in and broke into sweat and they tried to win a game. This team dont give a crap (or told to play this way) about winning or even trying to win and i am not paying to witness this crap,not weak excuse just realised sam is conning the fans.

Spot on - If you couldnt be arsed then last season should of been the game, 3-0 after 20 mins - awful!

Boxing day game - should be a decent following

you can gaurantee it will be better can you?

i had lots of facebooks ,texts ,phone calls after tuesday night of people who are 100% seriously considering not renewing their season tickets next season as well. I aint paying out 60 quid for another shamolic snoosefest ,id actually rather spend the money watching the new sherlock holmes film on boxing day.Im genuinly ###### off with attitude of the mangement and crap on offer and after 40 yeras it hurts yes.

not weak assed at all aggy.yes ive seen worse teams but at least they put effort in and broke into sweat and they tried to win a game. This team dont give a crap (or told to play this way) about winning or even trying to win and i am not paying to witness this crap,not weak excuse just realised sam is conning the fans.

i had lots of facebooks ,texts ,phone calls after tuesday night of people who are 100% seriously considering not renewing their season tickets next season as well. I aint paying out 60 quid for another shamolic snoosefest ,id actually rather spend the money watching the new sherlock holmes film on boxing day.Im genuinly ###### off with attitude of the mangement and crap on offer and after 40 yeras it hurts yes.

I'll pick you up 10am then.

200 quid for a season ticket and we've lost 2 home games in 25, I fail to see how the answer to our bad away form is to cancel your home season ticket?

Giving away games s swerve and/or cancelling your sky/espn supscription would be a better idea!

Abbey sounds like chief instigator of the facebook crew....... :lol::lol:

Like Matty said - £200 - 2 losses in 25 games, yet they are on about not renewing - SAD!

SUPPORT your club....... :brfc: Through thick and thin and all that?? Not likely with facebook massive!

b]SUPPORT[/b] your club....... :brfc: Through thick and thin and all that??

Abbey has probably forgotten more games than you’ve been to Hughesy, so to question his support for the club is a little stupid don’t you think?

200 quid for a season ticket and we've lost 2 home games in 25, I fail to see how the answer to our bad away form is to cancel your home season ticket?

Giving away games s swerve and/or cancelling your sky/espn supscription would be a better idea!

:wacko: i never said that? my words twisted yet again.I mentioned it pompey game when i nearly left at half time but not on this thread ,i said i wqasnt dgoing to wigan thats all? :wacko:

Abbey has probably forgotten more games than you’ve been to Hughesy, so to question his support for the club is a little stupid don’t you think?

cheers gav :brfc:

id put my mortgage on it gav as well....as you know i went every home and away game for years (losing jobs ,gf's, wife etc) ala jordan and birdie.ive had to curb it now now due money or lack of at the moment . My support will never die hughsie just my unwillingness to part with hard earned money for an away showing that wont return the hard work back. support gone never ..enthusiam ,slowly but surly worn away by sams lack of thoughts for fans and his babbling nonsence after games ,where he is the expert and we know nowt......and the way to win isnt by continally lumping top the pen spot .

cheers gav :brfc:

id put my mortgage on it gav as well....as you know i went every home and away game for years (losing jobs ,gf's, wife etc) ala jordan and birdie.ive had to curb it now now due money or lack of at the moment . My support will never die hughsie just my unwillingness to part with hard earned money for an away showing that wont return the hard work back. support gone never ..enthusiam ,slowly but surly worn away by sams lack of thoughts for fans and his babbling nonsence after games ,where he is the expert and we know nowt......and the way to win isnt by continally lumping top the pen spot .

I was'nt referring to you Abbey, but your mates who are considering stopping going Ewood due to shocking away performances.

I was at St Andrews and I was at Goodison and I was Old Trafford to watch a pile of total s**** this season, thoughts like

'should I knock going away games on the head for a while' flashed through my mind, not

'should I stop my season ticket'

Archived