BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan On Boxing Day

Paul

The trains are running from Liverpool on that day as I have already checked the times of my possible options on arriving in Wigan.

Will there be any particular pub that Rovers fans will be meeting in?

I would check that if I were you. The only trains running on Boxing Day in England are Eurostar, Gatwick and Heathrow expresses and a few London suburban trains. Nothing at all in the north west.

Away game number 6 of the season for me. Although I haven't got a stubb from the Stanley game. Love going Wigan away, we usually take a good following but the last couple of seasons have been pretty depressing there.

Never celebrated as hard as when Roque scored his hat-trick to bring the game back to 3-3 a couple of seasons back, shame they threw it away though.

Does anyone know of any Rovers buses that go from Preston or Chorley for this game? I know they used to travel to games a few years back and wondered are the groups still running :brfc:

The South Lancs branch has run the occasional away coach over the last few seasons but they have never had enough support to justify keep doing it. In any event Wigan is the last place a South Lancs group would be running a bus to!

Got my ticket, second away game of the season now thats a first in along time. Wigan play decent football, so it aint going to be a roll over in fact this game will be far more difficult than the Bolton away game.

So anyone thinking its going to be a stroll simply just dont go, your not needed!

Archived