[Archived] Birmingham City Away

Ozz

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brum to win 3-0.

They've won 4 on the bounce.

We've not scored in 4 league games.

Always happy eh Philip lol. I can understand they on a good run, but had we taken our chances against Stoke, Liverpool and Hull we would be on a good run as well. 3-0 to Rovers, and then 2-0 to Rovers against Spurs.

I'm excited about this one. The games on the box and I'm hopeful of a result. Birmingham have been playing well of late and had some impressive results. Defensively we looked solid, but need to carry more of a goal threat. Hopefully Dunn will be back for this one and we can see him playing from the left, with two up front. This worked against Bolton and I'd like to think it would again.

when we won 0-2 in the promotion year with duff's cracker towards the end of the game, some guy spotted me and my old man leaving the blackburn section and consequently followed us all the way back to the car where we had parked threatening us and trying to get his mates on the phone to come over...

I must have been 15-16, my dad would have been 55ish.

nice fans.

Suffice to say I went in neutral colours on the disastrous 4-1 defeat on the last day of the season

I feel that Emerton & NZonzi are critical to this game for us - we need to battle hard against Bowyer & Ferguson and we need to be up to the battle that they will bring.....Hopefully we mix it with them and then that will provide a good platform for a win..

2-1 Rovers....... :xmas:

Ill be watching in the pub and im gonna for for 3-2 Birmingham. I dont wanna jinx it but i think it will be entertaining. If it was a weekend game id go for 1-0 but i think there will be goals.

Regarding the fans.....last time i was at st andrews was a big win for us....4-0 or 4-1 cant remember. Tugay scored a cracker and Gally scored. I remember getting threatened when celebrating Gallys goal but ive definately had much worse times at Villa. The game we won 2-0, stead and flitcroft i think....all trains cancelled due to bad weather and i was stood a bus stop in witton for an hour in my rovers top.....not fun.

i think its going to be a very tough game.

I would expect nothing less going to a newly promoted team who are currently sitting 8th and on the same points as Liverpool.

The key battle is midfield as always. Our players have to be alert and doing there jobs. Nzonzi and Andrews will probably start, and it is key that they do not allow long range shots, whilst Emerton and Hoilett get forward and put in some crosses. Hoilett's pace up against Stephen Carr is a key area where we have to make chances!

0-0 written all over it, or maybe one side nicking a 1-0...

...so I'll go for 5-4 Rovers.

Di Santo (who can't finish...) hat-trick.

Robinson with a bizarre goal from a long clearance.

The winner from Junior who dribbles from our penalty area before lashing it in from 35 yards in the 93rd minute.

You heard it here first.

;)

Oh, and wee Barry sent off in frustration at Keith Andrews consistently getting the better of him.

Rovers 4-0 Brumies!

Kalinic, Di Santo, Samba and Pedersen to score.

Keef Andrews to give Ferguson a hidding in the centre circle!

IF, 'super useless Keef' is playing, think you need to change that score around presty.

The 'Dublin dud' versus the 'Scottish Tub' one game to definitely miss.

Though we've got young pacey lads now that can counter attack Brum so its an interesting game and one that Rovers SHOULD be winning.

Archived