BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Engagement Photos

So as one of the two resident Texas Rovers supporters, I was pleasantly surprised when my lovely fiancee consented to wear kit in our engagement pics.

I post them here because, honestly, this is about the greatest Rovers triumph I'll be able to get this year...

http://www.number9photography.com/htmlver/proofgal.php?galid=68

Yeah, I get that a lot.

Or at least I did the one time I made to Ewood and met Stu. There's photographic evidence somewhere that we're two separate people, having been in the same place at the same time.

Thought I recognised your mugshot from somewhere, DP!

Congratulations on the engagement, and well done convincing the missus to go along with the Rovers shirts photos. I wouldn't have had a chance...!

I'll buy you a beer next time you are over here.

Should never have got married whilst Rovers were playing ^_^

Congrats DP, Best of luck!

It could be much, much worse. I'm getting married on March 27th, which, I believe, is the day of the Blackburn-Burnley match. If we lose, for the first time since I've been ALICE, how can I go through with the wedding with a light heart? I'll just be weeping up at the altar.

Yeah, I get that a lot.

Or at least I did the one time I made to Ewood and met Stu. There's photographic evidence somewhere that we're two separate people, having been in the same place at the same time.

laugh.gif

3123382774_a8c708b09f_b.jpg

It could be much, much worse. I'm getting married on March 27th, which, I believe, is the day of the Blackburn-Burnley match. If we lose, for the first time since I've been ALICE, how can I go through with the wedding with a light heart? I'll just be weeping up at the altar.

At least the missus would think you crying, because you getting married. Tears of Joy! Lol.

You a transsexual DP?

Transsexual? DP? Bloody hell lol

Archived